Does anyone else prefer no crowds?

I like it(meaning the world)
with less crowd spread mutations, so fuck yes I like no crowds more.

crowds create spread
spread creates mutation
mutation defeats vaccines

and yes I like to hear the fists hitting hard bone on bone

Last edited:
At least without American crowd.. I do like Asian and European crowds though.

asian and European crowds are polar opposite of each other? The European crowds are just like USA but with more chants.

Thot I did No crowds Is def more than tolerable to me

but no....after the last event or so, crowds hands down

I like it(meaning the world)
with less crowd spread mutations, so fuck yes I like no crowds more.

crowds create spread
spread creates mutation
mutation defeats vaccines

and yes I like to hear the fists hitting hard as well

imagine an adult man so terrified of the world this is his statement on people just doing normal things

You should turn off the tv. Or limit your internet usage. You’re going to be ok.

Yes. It's so much more "real" if that makes sense. You can hear the impact the fists make on the fighters faces.

no. because they make crotch sniffer and point fighters feel bad about themselves

asian and European crowds are polar opposite of each other? The European crowds are just like USA but with more chants.
Do they need to be the same for me to like them both? Can't I like comedies and action movies for example?

I like European (non UK) crowds because they're more respectful to foreigners and doesn't boo when the fight goes to the ground. I like Asian fans because they are super respectful to everyone and never boo, they just sit quietly and applaud when something crazy happens.

Reactions: lsa
Do they need to be the same for me to like them both? Can't I like comedies and action movies for example?

I like European (non UK) crowds because they're more respectful to foreigners and doesn't boo when the fight goes to the ground. I like Asian fans because they are super respectful to everyone and never boo, they just sit quietly and applaud when something crazy happens.

they’re more respectful? America fans root for non Americans consistently. That happens in no other crowd in the world.

I 1000% prefer no crowds.

It was awesome.

I don’t need crowds to get excited for a fight, and hearing cage talk was fucking great.

And no “Wooooo”s.

10000%.

I get some people need others to clap and make noise for them to get excited about an upcoming bout. They might word it differently, but make no mistake that is what they’re saying. I get it. We hard core fans are few, and without TUF bringing in folks who need the “are you fucking entertaining” angle, I wouldn’t get weekly MMA. So I get it. The fights themselves are not enough to sustain this sport, and never were.

But the last 9 months were fucking awesome .

they’re more respectful? America fans root for non Americans consistently. That happens in no other crowd in the world.

no true, that's a myth americans say to make them feel special
you see people rooting for other nationalities everywhere, you would know if you had travelled more and attended events abroad

Still waiting on the new death count from the super spreader UFC event in Jacksonville and the Canelo fight in Texas. Bueller, Bueller.......still waiting

At least without American crowd.. I do like Asian and European crowds though.
European isn't really a thing. Some countries have way more cringy crowds than the US fans, trust me. Japanese fans seem super respectful. I love that, but I can't deny I actually like hostile crowds.

European isn't really a thing. Some countries have way more cringy crowds than the US fans, trust me. Japanese fans seem super respectful. I love that, but I can't deny I actually like hostile crowds.
I can dig hostile crowds, since thats what im used to in Football (soccer) and hockey, what I cant stand is the generic USA USA chant and uneducated drunk "just bleed" idiots booing as soon the fight hits the mat even if its super high quality grappling. Shit like that never happen in Japan (or most of Asia for that matter).

Yes!
The sound of impacts from the punches and kicks are so much sweeter and I like being able to here what fighters say more clearly.

"do you guys prefer no fights?"

"yes i def prefer no fights,no fights is less fights than there was before,and it makes me way more anticipated for the fights that wont happen in the future,slorp slorp"

At least without European crowd.. I do like Asian and American crowds though.

Back