Does anyone else prefer no crowds?

dros

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
When I say that I mean that we can hear the fighters punch, kicks and breathing in the cage. It makes it so more real and raw.

If they could implement some microphones around the cage or something so that we can still hear that with the crowd back that would be even better. And perhaps a ref cam like they had back in PRIDE. Ability to turn of commentary so we only hear the fighters.

Read the second paragraph

If UFC could somehow implent the microphones so that they pick up the the sound from the fighters better from the kicks/punches/breathing along with the crowd it will make it overall a much better eperience. With the crowd you barely hear the fighters

Yeah I way prefer limited crowds to full crowds. Massively. I’m surprised how much more I enjoy the small intimate settings. Just like concerts. I’d rather have see The Who play in a little club than at dodger stadium. Something special about being able to hear the fighters with such detail. Not to mention half of the time the crowds are completely obnoxious chanting stupid shit and booing anyone not from their country.

Read the second paragraph

If UFC could somehow implent the microphones so that they pick up the the sound from the fighters better from the kicks/punches/breathing along with the crowd it will make it overall a much better eperience. With the crowd you barely hear the fighters
I am no sound engineer but I imagine this has more to do with the mix than the implementation of mics

I was thinking that until the last ppv, the crowd were amazing and added so much to the event.

i depends on the crowd tbh. The lack of crowds i realized that there were some very disrespectful crowds at pasts events. I dont miss those, but i def miss the JBG-crowds.

No

D5Mt.gif

Back