Does anyone else prefer no crowds?

Lmao i dont understand you fuckwits, I am fully vaccinated and still wear one in public when asked to out of respect and was never concerned about getting covid in the first place, but I have older family i could unknowingly give it to

You can call anyone a pussy all you want but if you gave it to someone you loved you’d change your tune reeeal fuckin quick guy
Assholes and villains in movies aren't created out of thin air. The world is filled with bad people sadly, and most are proud of it.

<LynchWink>{<redford}<RomeroSalute>

Fans are scum.

Been muting for years until buddy started live memeing over top the stream.

Seriously, that dude is a national treasure.

The fans though,
bottom feeders.

Definitely not. So glad to have the crowds back for the PPV's.

Leave the crowds at home. I love hearing every strike and slam

No, it just reminds me of the Ultimate Fighter and everything is so dimly lit that it just creates a poor atmosphere

It was fine in 2020 when it was the only option available, but nothing can replicate that big fight main event feel like it does with a crowd

Reactions: HHJ
I wonder how uneducated a person must be for equating being careful of covid with being a pussy.

It's not about being careful of covid really (I get that), it's about you judging people CHOOSING not to wear a fucking muzzle just because you think they should.
Edit - you can play the "IQ/education" card as much as you want homie, if that helps you sleep.

I wonder how uneducated a person must be for equating being careful of covid with being a pussy.

Given that masks are meant to prevent an infected person from spreading it, not to prevent an uninfected person from getting it, and given that the recovery rate is so darn high (you only really need to worry if you're a senior citizen with pre-existing conditions), and given that it's often so asymptomatic that newer studies suggest the infection rate is TEN TIMES higher than previously thought...maybe there are better things you can be doing with your time than judging other people for actions that don't affect you in the slightest.

Last edited:
As much as I enjoy hearing the moans and slapping noises when there's no crowd, it just don't feel the same. No excitement, no commotion, no chaos. I love crowds of haters the most. Seeing their salty asses boo when their favourite fighter gets they ass beat gets me moist #NoCap

Damn there's a lot of soft people in this fucking thread.

"I don't like fans"

"Omg no masks, cringe"

"Go back to empty arenas"

The no crowds was a pretty cool experience. I was hesitant at first but it quickly grew on me. However there is no substitute for that crowd just going crazy during a fight. Hearing the crowd as Valentina was setting up that crucifix or Rose knocking out Weili....or even when Tony was introduced and buzz in that crowd that night for him...Nah...there’s nothing like it.

Hopefully next we can eliminate the ridiculous masks. God I’m so tired of them. However if it were up to some posters on this site we would live in isolation for the rest of our lives.

I like that you can hear the "action" more with no crowds but the commentary is far more front and center... and annoying. Crowd is annoying at times but can't deny it hypes the fight. Overall crowd in wins.

Back