Does anyone else not dislike any fighters?

I have the utmost respect for these guys and i really admire them. Some of them bore me with their fighting style & personality but to answer your question i only really dislike Brandao, i dunno, he comes of as a disrespectful little punk, decent fighter tho

I wanna see a few beat, but dislike personally...no.

I don't hate any one, but there are some guys I just want to see lose.

Me. I simply don't care.

When the Diaz bros retire, i'll be with you TS.

LOL Im a Diaz bros fan but I understand.

I'm used to seeing guys from highschool talk big like that "I kicked so and so's ass" getting hurt in fights. Nick Diaz vs Cyborg won me over because I thought of Cyborg as a destroyer. When I came to realize both these guys felt like their backs were against the wall because they didn't fit in and that they are both accomplished technicians of the sport I began to identify with them.

I originally thought they were brash bullies but learned it was all about survival for these guys. It is not pretty, appealing , or charismatic they are defending themselves bc from their background it sounds like they had to physically fight on a day to day basis.

I don't hate any fighters. I like some guys more because they are exciting or I like the way they fight.

I do however find some fan bases particularly prickly and fun to mess with.

I really dislike Sonnen, his whole attitude rubs me the wrong way.
I'm almost glad that he got the title shot because Jones will destroy him, I'm just sad that I will have to listen to his bullshit and childish behaviour during the next TUF.
I used to dislike Kos for his antics during TUF and when he was coaching against GSP, but than GSP kicked his ass and he's been away for some time and doesn't bother me anymore.

I dont hate or dislike any fighters, but there are a few cringeworthy moments in MMA with fighters I dont miss/ wouldnt miss if they retired right now.

-whenever Josh Koscheck tries to talk
-whenever Brock Lesnar tries to talk
-Clay Guida dancing around like a monkey with seizure, trying his best to look like he is doing something (he is not...), and then saying he won all of his fight except Florian (WTF?)
-Joe Warren gets destroyed on the feet, dominated on the ground, and then for some strange reason he wins the decision.
-UFC trying to push Tito as a legit contender

Im not even sure that I have more. Koscheck and Guida are the only two good fighters I wouldnt miss at all from the UFC. I could do without Okami as well.

I think that most people hate fighters fans rather than the fighter himself. And they don't even realize this.

The only "fighter" I really dislike is that complete knob Brock Lesnar. His attitude whilst in the UFC was disgusting. Mocking opponents and acting like he was the best fighter on the planet was something that really pissed me off.

I do dislike some fighters, but not very strongly, and I don't wish anything bad upon them or would do anything but applaud them at an event.

It irritates me when other fans tries to claim that all dislike is hate, and that it's exclusively due to envy, being a fairweather fan, or some other irrational reason. Which is it Sherdog, am I an envious hater of successful people or a fairweather fan who only supports champs?

I have no idea why this gets to me, as there are very few fighters I don't like at least part of the time, but there you go.

I do not hate or even dislike any fighter. There are however certain things being done/said by certain fighters that I dislike. Examples Chaels constant (and mostly unfunny) trolling, Kos faking (getting poked in the eye, getting hit with a knee) and so on.

So you've never cheered against a boring wrestler? You're paitience is inspirational ts.

Only one.

JoshKoscheck_Headshot151.png

I don't dislike any fighters, I do dislike fan-bases though.

Good thread TS, much better than the trolling threads

I love Bisping (although I'm British too...)
I'm a big fan of a lot of the TUF guys, cos u get to see their stories and personalities and it can be good motivation to train. I think its much better reality tv than the other prgrammes we have on tv here.

I repsect anyone who puts work in to achieve anything. Even old/"demotivated bj" puts his reputation on the line and obviously has to train to get into the ring. Booing him (and others) does nothing but demotivate someone who has worked hard to get where they are and has a skillset I can't even comprehend.

Would you boo JDS to his face? Hell no! Although he wouldn't, you'd be scared he'd KYTFO!

These guys have shown its ok to be manly without being a thug, and some (Florian, Stann) that you can be a gentleman and intelectual while still liking fighting. Fighting isn't just bar brawls... it's part of being human and a man (IMO).

Anyone who steps in the ring deserves respect. Some work even harder and are warriors... they should be revered, like gladiators of old

On bisping: how can you not love this?

YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A DICKHEAD!

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE!!!

:)

Back