Does anyone else hope Conor teases GSP

Scheduled to fight implies a contract was signed. All that happened was Dana said they would fight as Yoel was the #1 contender. Dana lies a lot. And yes , GSP made the UFC aware of the injury and that he couldn't fight in the summer, he wasnt sure if hed be fighting bisping on his return due to that, he didnt make anybody wait. And LOL at choking Bisping unconcious in 3 rounds shamed his legacy. He camr back after 4 years off and beat a guy in a new division that a lot of people thought he would lose to. Theres no shame in that.
In 2 rounds LOL
TS is a toolbag. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm about ready to put the liar on ignore.

Horseshit poster makes another horseshit post. Show me a source that comes from GSP. Zahabi doesn't speak for Georges. He's had to contradict Zahabi on multiple occasions. And tell me again how GSP suddenly decided to come back when it was in the works for 2 years (give or take) before the Bisping fight.

Better yet, give up. Your hate is pathetic and your trolling is obvious. You're just another loser whose goal in life is to see GSP lose to make yourself feel better about backing a career juicer.
Show how GSP contradicts Zahabi so many times. Also GSP’s return fob 2 years is all just talk, just like he talked about moving up to fight Anderson.

YOu pegged me wrong. You would not make a good detective.

Also I saw GSP Hendricks fight which was pretty much a loss and retired him.

Your blind fanaticism is easily dismantled.

GSP came out a few days ago saying a big hurdle other than the catchweight was that the UFC refused to have extra testing against anderson

whether or not its true is obviously unknown, but it wouldn't surprise me considering he did the same thing with Johnny Hendricks

Neither of those fighters have looked good post USADA

Show how GSP contradicts Zahabi so many times. Also GSP’s return fob 2 years is all just talk, just like he talked about moving up to fight Anderson.

When did GSP lay and pray?

lol, you must be bored

Certainly if ground and pound is lay and pray, then GSP did a lot of it.

But the usual definition of lay and pray is lying on top of someone and not moving or adjusting your position (ie staying in one position while holding onto someone and praying that he doesn't get out before the end of the round), and I can't think of any examples of GSP doing that.

In fact, its rare to ever see it. Even Fitch (often accused of it) moved around a lot, adjusting his position to do some GnP. Lay and Pray worked against none grapplers, but against someone trained on the ground you have to adjust frequently, so while LnP was common in the early UFC's, its rarely seen now unless both are absolutely exhausted.

Certainly if ground and pound is lay and pray, then GSP did a lot of it.

But the usual definition of lay and pray is lying on top of someone and not moving or adjusting your position (ie staying in one position while holding onto someone and praying that he doesn't get out before the end of the round), and I can't think of any examples of GSP doing that.

I'm triggered.

I'm triggered.

Unfortunately I'm an old guy, and have no idea what that means. I suppose I could wait and ask my grandkids, but that'll be on the weekend ... so what does triggered mean in this context? I assume you don't mean someone shooting you?

Unfortunately I'm an old guy, and have no idea what that means. I suppose I could wait and ask my grandkids, but that'll be on the weekend ... so what does triggered mean in this context? I assume you don't mean someone shooting you?

I don't think GSP lay n prays.

I don't think the person Perrichet quoted is willing to have a fair discussion, and he knows that too.

This thread is pretty gay, judging by the title and first few sentences.

Noice
<mma4>

I don't think GSP lay n prays.

I don't think the person Perrichet quoted is willing to have a fair discussion, and he knows that too.

TS is everything he pretends GSP to be

GSP haters are hilarious.

They're "crying on the inside" clowns.

sad-clown.jpg

So, who has pegged you just right?

the ufc is going to give brock "i told usda to go fuck themsleves after i pissed hot" lesnar and youre mad about the shot gsp got after retiring as champ?

these arguments are stupid now in the WWUFC. Anyone can get a shot at anything as long as it sells tix. ;)

Back