Does anyone else hope Conor teases GSP

Gsp didnt need silva then,:
Doesnt need him now.
And he doesnt need conor either.

Gsp didnt need silva then,:
Doesnt need him now.
And he doesnt need conor either.
Yet he wanted Conor or Mayweather a week after he vacated MW belt because of colitis.

I honestly think people love GSP for reasons that have nothing to do with mma

So you think Bisping was the legit best fight and best fighter for GSP to cement his legacy? And the way he vacated after 30 days? Was that not the most brazen cherry picked fight? Especially considering the 7 years of excuses GSP gave to not move up but then when 1 eyed Bisping has the belt then he is ok to fight? But then he can't defend blah blah blah?

fuckin lol at you believing GSP is not a cherry picker. Also GSP was angling for a Mayweather or McGregor fight just 1 week after he vacated MW.

Fucking lol is right
GSP has earned to fight whoever he wants. He fought the best for all of his career. He has nothing left to prove.

And he gave up the belt to not hold up any divisions and to be free of the duties of being a champ because he respects those duties. His division was always full of contenders and he fought them all. This is something that has become rare these days.

I remember back in the day gsp would always say hes not ready to fight silva and more bs reality is gsp wanted to wait til silva got old and washed and hoped silva had the belt still then hed say yea ill fight him now but that didnt workout for him
then he and his supporters would make it seem like anderson silva was 230 lbs - anderson was so dominant at the time, people believed it and repeated it a lot haha - the good old days - conor picked up the act when talking about nate diaz also, saying he was three times his size, people bought that too ha - so maybe they were destined to fight

GSP has earned to fight whoever he wants. He fought the best for all of his career. He has nothing left to prove.

And he gave up the belt to not hold up any divisions and to be free of the duties of being a champ because he respects those duties. His division was always full of contenders and he fought them all. This is something that has become rare these days.
True. My greatest admiration towards GSP is his defense streak. But I don’t agree that he deserves to do whatever he wants. He and Bisping fucked over MW and the UFC/WME is also to blame. But it was in his contract that he would defend at MW so we all waited an extra 9 months for GSP whole Romero, Rockhold, Whittaker, Jacare and Mousasi fought each other for interim bullshit. They all deserved title shots over Hendo and GSP. GSP doesn’t deserve to screw any other fighters over.

the same way GSP always teased about a superfight with Anderson?

GSP always took the easy route and he is saying that beating Conor (another LW) will build his legacy.

He ducked MW (aside from Bisping) and now wants the biggest payday after he screwed over UFC and the MW division?

I hope Conor says yeah yeah yeah I'll do it for years but then Conor decides to fight Darren Till instead.

Been over GSP for almost 10 years now. Hope he has trouble cherry picking another fight.
Everyone should agree that Bisping at middleweight was a bigger accomplishment than Griffin at Light-Heavyweight. If you want to argue cherry picking for both Anderson and GSP, I'm ok with that. But you can't argue one and not bring up the other.

Last edited:
But But But Whitaker.. Or other MW fighters..

GSP can do whatever he wants people..
And Conor can do even more of what he wants than GSP. And like the title says, I hope he teases that red panty night in front of GSP because Conor has massive balls. Bold Brave Balls. GSP lay n prayed for 5 years then cherry picked Bisping. Tiny huevos in comparison

GSP lay n prayed for 5 years then cherry picked Bisping. Tiny huevos in comparison

giphy.gif

GSP didn't tease Spider. He was shook is what he was. Conor would fight a panther if the money was right. He may be many things, a coke head, shitty boyfriend, illegitimate father of a Liverpudlian kid, attention whore, delusional, but he is not a duck.

Last edited:
GSP didn't tease Spider. He was shook is what he was. Conor would fight a panther is the money was right. He may be many things, a coke head, shitty boyfriend, illegitimate father of a Liverpudlian kid, attention whore, delusional, but he is not a duck.
He's a duck.

You are clearly not over GSP. Seems like he is in your head 24/7.
25/8 even.
And Conor can do even more of what he wants than GSP. And like the title says, I hope he teases that red panty night in front of GSP because Conor has massive balls. Bold Brave Balls. GSP lay n prayed for 5 years then cherry picked Bisping. Tiny huevos in comparison

Who did GSP lay and pray?

I remember back in the day gsp would always say hes not ready to fight silva and more bs reality is gsp wanted to wait til silva got old and washed and hoped silva had the belt still then hed say yea ill fight him now but that didnt workout for him
If true, GSP would be asking for Anderson Silva now.

GSP would fuck Conor up! Not even close!
giphy.gif

teases? isn't summer vacation over for you kids in CA yet?

If Conor decides to get beaten up by a WW he would probably want it to be the one who guarantees him the most money. And noone comes close to GSP in that.

And fucking lol at calling GSP a cherry-picker.

/thread

True. My greatest admiration towards GSP is his defense streak. But I don’t agree that he deserves to do whatever he wants. He and Bisping fucked over MW and the UFC/WME is also to blame. But it was in his contract that he would defend at MW so we all waited an extra 9 months for GSP whole Romero, Rockhold, Whittaker, Jacare and Mousasi fought each other for interim bullshit. They all deserved title shots over Hendo and GSP. GSP doesn’t deserve to screw any other fighters over.
GSP is not responsible for anyone in the UFC. And Whittaker already had the interim belt but was injured. He was not available.

The UFC is responsible for all the questionable match ups. But GSP like other fighters is just looking out for his best interests. Can't blame him for that.

Back