Does anyone else hope Conor teases GSP

Calipwnia

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
the same way GSP always teased about a superfight with Anderson?

GSP always took the easy route and he is saying that beating Conor (another LW) will build his legacy.

He ducked MW (aside from Bisping) and now wants the biggest payday after he screwed over UFC and the MW division?

I hope Conor says yeah yeah yeah I'll do it for years but then Conor decides to fight Darren Till instead.

Been over GSP for almost 10 years now. Hope he has trouble cherry picking another fight.

I remember back in the day gsp would always say hes not ready to fight silva and more bs reality is gsp wanted to wait til silva got old and washed and hoped silva had the belt still then hed say yea ill fight him now but that didnt workout for him

We all know if conor loses hes gonna say he cant make 155 and when beeb says 170 or catch weight gsp will get cancer and say hes dieing and retire.

GSP always took the easy route and he is saying that....

sztkll.jpg

If Conor decides to get beaten up by a WW he would probably want it to be the one who guarantees him the most money. And noone comes close to GSP in that.

And fucking lol at calling GSP a cherry-picker.

thread title comes across a little bit gay
Conor teasing gsp could also look like this

tenor.gif

Lmao if Conor fought Darren till that would solidify him as the p4p biggest balls motherfucker in mma

GSP always took the easy route and he is saying that beating Conor (another LW) will build his legacy.

This reads like something Skip Bayless would say..

If Conor decides to get beaten up by a WW he would probably want it to be the one who guarantees him the most money. And noone comes close to GSP in that.

And fucking lol at calling GSP a cherry-picker.
So you think Bisping was the legit best fight and best fighter for GSP to cement his legacy? And the way he vacated after 30 days? Was that not the most brazen cherry picked fight? Especially considering the 7 years of excuses GSP gave to not move up but then when 1 eyed Bisping has the belt then he is ok to fight? But then he can't defend blah blah blah?

fuckin lol at you believing GSP is not a cherry picker. Also GSP was angling for a Mayweather or McGregor fight just 1 week after he vacated MW.

Fucking lol is right

GSP was the champion for 6 years with 9 title defenses.
Wtf is this thread?

Yeah, it would make me feel great

GSP said the exact opposite of this ^^^ he said fighting Conor would be for money not legacy

GSP was the champion for 6 years with 9 title defenses.
Wtf is this thread?
And he was really good at holding people down and holding he WW belt. That doesn’t earn him a Conor fight. Especially after his MW debacle. There are guys that are BOLD and take risks and STEP UP! Not when it’s just a one eyed favorable fight at their convenience. Those guys deserve the Conor fight.

If what goes around comes around then Conor will talk the same yeah yeah garbage GSP did for years and never fight him.

GSP doesn't need to be teased by a money fight. He can draw a million ppv buys fighting pretty much anybody.

He ducked MW (aside from Bisping) and now wants the biggest payday after he screwed over UFC and the MW division?

I hope Conor says yeah yeah yeah I'll do it for years but then Conor decides to fight Darren Till instead.

Been over GSP for almost 10 years now. Hope he has trouble cherry picking another fight.
You are clearly not over GSP. Seems like he is in your head 24/7.
25/8 even.

Ts you’re funny. So a decade of fighting all comers and defending 9 times doesn’t gsp deserve to pick a couple fights?

Also Conor wants no part of gsp. Gsp is old but still can do whatever he can imagine to mcgregor

If not going up in weight is ducking, then GSP not only ducked Anderson, but he also ducked Liddell, Jones, Cain, Brock, JDS ... nothing special about GSP not going up to fight Anderson. In fact, if saying in your weight division is ducking, then every BW/FW/LW/WW/MW/LHW is ducking the HW's. So they're all duckers.

Ts you’re funny. So a decade of fighting all comers and defending 9 times doesn’t gsp deserve to pick a couple fights?l
Ts you’re funny. So a decade of fighting all comers and defending 9 times doesn’t gsp deserve to pick a couple fights?

Also Conor wants no part of gsp. Gsp is old but still can do whatever he can imagine to mcgregor

Also Conor wants no part of gsp. Gsp is old but still can do whatever he can imagine to

My man. People who don’t understand balls said Conor would never fight Khabib and GSP would defend if he beat Bisping. People don’t understand guys and balls.

Back