Does anyone else hope Conor teases GSP

GSP is old and well past his prime. He was arguably the greatest UFC champ ever and has made the UFC more money then any other fighter. If anyone deserves to pick a couple "easy" fights before he retires, its GSP. If he was 29 and still in his prime it would be different

It also speaks volumes when picking an easy fights mean fight for the title in a heavier division.
Then being man enough to vacate and not do what Bisping / Conor did.

And he was really good at holding people down and holding he WW belt. That doesn’t earn him a Conor fight. Especially after his MW debacle. There are guys that are BOLD and take risks and STEP UP! Not when it’s just a one eyed favorable fight at their convenience. Those guys deserve the Conor fight.

If what goes around comes around then Conor will talk the same yeah yeah garbage GSP did for years and never fight him.

delete your account, you are a shitty poster.

So TS is criticising GSP for winning the MW belt and vacating because he couldn't defend but is probably upset that the UFC stripped Conor TWICE because he refused to defend either of his belts.

Keep crying TS, your salty tears are delicious.

Actually GSP has expressed interest in fighting Khabib not Conor, he's mentioned multiple times Conor is a money fight but it's huge mismatch so he's not that interested in it.

Actually GSP has expressed interest in fighting Khabib not Conor, he's mentioned multiple times Conor is a money fight but it's huge mismatch so he's not that interested in it.
GSP should fight our boy Askren then

delete your account, you are a shitty poster.
So TS is criticising GSP for winning the MW belt and vacating because he couldn't defend but is probably upset that the UFC stripped Conor TWICE because he refused to defend either of his belts.

Keep crying TS, your salty tears are delicious.
Hate all you want. Can’t refute what I’m saying. Conor should have been stripped much sooner, dummy.

Somewhat ironically, the TS is doing some cherry picking of his own with the facts. I'll set a few things straight here since you're either remembering events wrong or flat out lying to make your GSP bashing case TS. GSP never teased and Anderson fight. He was always very clear in interviews that if it were to happen, it wouldn't be anytime in the near future and he would take time off from the sport to bulk up for a move to MW. Funny enough, that is exactly what he did. Furthermore, GSP entered into the USADA testing people ahead of his comeback triggering his intentions when Luke Rockhold was champion. It ended up being Bisping that he fought when he returned, but I don't think you can accuse him of cherry picking when Rockhold was the champion when he made the decision. In reality, GSP can be accused of Cherry picking exactly one time, and that was when he chose to fight an undeserving challenger in Nick Diaz. His entire career before retirement was nothing but top contenders aside from that one fight.

Lastly, he is now saying he is interested in fighting the winner of Connor/Khabib. So once again he isn't even picking one or the other, he is simply going after the title just like he did for Middleweight. Sadly, I am sure you actually aware of most of this but didn't want to get bogged down with the facts. You're just cherry picking what makes a convenient narrative for your crybaby thread.

Oh and cut the "he ducked MW his whole career" shit, it's fucking pathetic.

Somewhat ironically, the TS is doing some cherry picking of his own with the facts. I'll set a few things straight here since you're either remembering events wrong or flat out lying to make your GSP bashing case TS. GSP never teased and Anderson fight. He was always very clear in interviews that if it were to happen, it wouldn't be anytime in the near future and he would take time off from the sport to bulk up for a move to MW. Funny enough, that is exactly what he did. Furthermore, GSP entered into the USADA testing people ahead of his comeback triggering his intentions when Luke Rockhold was champion. It ended up being Bisping that he fought when he returned, but I don't think you can accuse him of cherry picking when Rockhold was the champion when he made the decision. In reality, GSP can be accused of Cherry picking exactly one time, and that was when he chose to fight an undeserving challenger in Nick Diaz. His entire career before retirement was nothing but top contenders aside from that one fight.

Lastly, he is now saying he is interested in fighting the winner of Connor/Khabib. So once again he isn't even picking one or the other, he is simply going after the title just like he did for Middleweight. Sadly, I am sure you actually aware of most of this but didn't want to get bogged down with the facts. You're just cherry picking what makes a convenient narrative for your crybaby thread.

Ty

He also cherry picks on what posts he responds to

The fight to make will be GSP vs Khabib. Conor is getting fucked y Khabib and after that Georges might still want to fight Conor but the real fight will be Khabib for the belt

GSP haters are hilarious.

Yet he wanted Conor or Mayweather a week after he vacated MW belt because of colitis.

I honestly think people love GSP for reasons that have nothing to do with mma
It's lovely that you keep posting this with no source.
Because he suddenly wanted to come back to “build his legacy” while Bisping was champ and avoiding every other 185 that existed. He made the whole division wait for his return for 9 months and Contracted himself to defend the belt if he won.

He vacated the belt then a week later wants a McGregor or Mayweather fight.

I don’t know how anybody can condone this as an mma fan
LOL that's because this post is wholly disconnected from the truth. He "suddenly wanted to come back" almost 2 years before he finally signed because of contract shenanigans on the part of Zuffa. They almost had a deal right before Zuffa sold the UFC and then it was scrapped.

So go condone yourself.

And,

Because he suddenly wanted to come back to “build his legacy” while Bisping was champ and avoiding every other 185 that existed. He made the whole division wait for his return for 9 months and Contracted himself to defend the belt if he won.

He vacated the belt then a week later wants a McGregor or Mayweather fight.

I don’t know how anybody can condone this as an mma fan
He's paid his dues. Let him bang bro.

If reports were true he said his body didn't respond to putting on more weight so he cancelled his plan to defend the belt. You & I can sit here and speculate that he never intended to do defend it, and let it upset you or you can just see that it all worked out & everything's back to normal now. It's really not that big of a deal.

I don't necessarily care much about a belt or title except for the fact that it's typically the best or most popular guys going for it... & so that's cool, but it's the fights that are the important part... & I enjoyed seeing GSP come back... so all good to me.

So there's different ways of looking at what you call an "MMA Fan." There's no doubt I'm an MMA Fan. Been ate up with it since the second UFC. You cannot take away the enjoyment I get from MMA just because I don't mind GSP taking & then dropping the belt after a legendary GOAT run. It's just not that big of a deal to me.

Do you see? Defending the "sanctity of the sport," as you are doing, is not a requirement of being a fan. That's your thing... and that's fine for you if you want to do that, but it's completely ridiculous for you to allude to the idea that you're more of a fan than me because you want everything done by the book & I don't really care. Don't get me wrong... I don't want the whole thing to be a circus all the time... but I really don't mind them shaking things up from time to time as long as they get back to it eventually. I'm good with DC fighting Brock too... FTW. :D

Yet he wanted Conor or Mayweather a week after he vacated MW belt because of colitis.

I honestly think people love GSP for reasons that have nothing to do with mma
Or maybe you just hate him because he is too good at mma?

Gsp doesnt need to prove anything. Its all now about legacy. A win against conor is a feather in his cap, plain and simple. An easy payday too.

the same way GSP always teased about a superfight with Anderson?

GSP always took the easy route and he is saying that beating Conor (another LW) will build his legacy.

He ducked MW (aside from Bisping) and now wants the biggest payday after he screwed over UFC and the MW division?

I hope Conor says yeah yeah yeah I'll do it for years but then Conor decides to fight Darren Till instead.

Been over GSP for almost 10 years now. Hope he has trouble cherry picking another fight.
<{outtahere}>

It is what happened. Yoel and Bisping were scheduled to fight.

And MW top contenders had to wait 9 months for GSP’s eye problem while Bisping had 1 good eye?

In context his “legacy” was shamed by his MW debacle
Scheduled to fight implies a contract was signed. All that happened was Dana said they would fight as Yoel was the #1 contender. Dana lies a lot. And yes , GSP made the UFC aware of the injury and that he couldn't fight in the summer, he wasnt sure if hed be fighting bisping on his return due to that, he didnt make anybody wait. And LOL at choking Bisping unconcious in 3 rounds shamed his legacy. He camr back after 4 years off and beat a guy in a new division that a lot of people thought he would lose to. Theres no shame in that.

It's lovely that you keep posting this with no source.

LOL that's because this post is wholly disconnected from the truth. He "suddenly wanted to come back" almost 2 years before he finally signed because of contract shenanigans on the part of Zuffa. They almost had a deal right before Zuffa sold the UFC and then it was scrapped.

So go condone yourself.

And,
Here you go, many other sources too.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...r-mayweather-for-big-exciting-fights.amp.html

It’s easy to look into something. And it’s also to simply say that I am not telling the truth. Just look into it and you’ll find that all I am saying is true.

GSP fans tend to turn a blind eye to him and his faults.

He always teased about going up in weight to fight Anderson. He talked about coming back to MMA the whole time he “retired” at 32 years old. I can’t believe there are still “fans” that believe Bisping being the champ has nothing to do with the timing of his come back.

He's paid his dues. Let him bang bro.

If reports were true he said his body didn't respond to putting on more weight so he cancelled his plan to defend the belt. You & I can sit here and speculate that he never intended to do defend it, and let it upset you or you can just see that it all worked out & everything's back to normal now. It's really not that big of a deal.

I don't necessarily care much about a belt or title except for the fact that it's typically the best or most popular guys going for it... & so that's cool, but it's the fights that are the important part... & I enjoyed seeing GSP come back... so all good to me.

So there's different ways of looking at what you call an "MMA Fan." There's no doubt I'm an MMA Fan. Been ate up with it since the second UFC. You cannot take away the enjoyment I get from MMA just because I don't mind GSP taking & then dropping the belt after a legendary GOAT run. It's just not that big of a deal to me.

Do you see? Defending the "sanctity of the sport," as you are doing, is not a requirement of being a fan. That's your thing... and that's fine for you if you want to do that, but it's completely ridiculous for you to allude to the idea that you're more of a fan than me because you want everything done by the book & I don't really care. Don't get me wrong... I don't want the whole thing to be a circus all the time... but I really don't mind them shaking things up from time to time as long as they get back to it eventually. I'm good with DC fighting Brock too... FTW. :D
I completely disagree with you that “everything is back to normal” and it’s fine now.

MW had many great older fighters with only a couple fights left, mainly Jacare and Romero. They paid their dues in their MW division for years. Meanwhile, GSP wants to pretend he conquered MW by fighting Bisping.

Mousasi leaves to Bellator, top contenders have to fight each other for an interim belt which turned out to be the real belt all along because neither Bisping nor GSP intended to fight a top 5 MW

TS is probably a Romero fan and is salty because GSP took away his boy's shot at Bisping. Now Romero can't even make weight and is pretty much forced to go up to LHW. Guess what TS, Romero probably would have missed weight for a fight with Bisping too.

Doesn't seem there are many who have are grasping at the same hope as the TS. If Conor wants his biggest available MMA payday, he's gonna sign to fight GSP.....that is if he can beat Khabib.

Here you go, many other sources too.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...r-mayweather-for-big-exciting-fights.amp.html

It’s easy to look into something. And it’s also to simply say that I am not telling the truth. Just look into it and you’ll find that all I am saying is true.

GSP fans tend to turn a blind eye to him and his faults.

He always teased about going up in weight to fight Anderson. He talked about coming back to MMA the whole time he “retired” at 32 years old. I can’t believe there are still “fans” that believe Bisping being the champ has nothing to do with the timing of his come back.
Horseshit poster makes another horseshit post. Show me a source that comes from GSP. Zahabi doesn't speak for Georges. He's had to contradict Zahabi on multiple occasions. And tell me again how GSP suddenly decided to come back when it was in the works for 2 years (give or take) before the Bisping fight.

Better yet, give up. Your hate is pathetic and your trolling is obvious. You're just another loser whose goal in life is to see GSP lose to make yourself feel better about backing a career juicer.

Back