Does anyone else hope Conor teases GSP

I hope Conor says yeah yeah yeah I'll do it for years but then Conor decides to fight Darren Till instead.

LOL colon ain't fighting till buddy, not in this lifetime. and i don't blame him. guy could be a lhw.

the same way GSP always teased about a superfight with Anderson?

GSP always took the easy route and he is saying that beating Conor (another LW) will build his legacy.

He ducked MW (aside from Bisping) and now wants the biggest payday after he screwed over UFC and the MW division?

I hope Conor says yeah yeah yeah I'll do it for years but then Conor decides to fight Darren Till instead.

Been over GSP for almost 10 years now. Hope he has trouble cherry picking another fight.
How did he screw over the UFC ?? He won the belt and VACATED it cause he wouldnt be able to defend. The MW division is better then ever now with a legitimate champ in Whittaker.

How did he screw over the UFC ?? He won the belt and VACATED it cause he wouldnt be able to defend. The MW division is better then ever now with a legitimate champ in Whittaker.
So many people don’t know what happened at MW.

Bisping won the belt and as soon as that happened GSP said he is coming back to move up To MW after 4 years. Bisping fights Hendo and then is SIGNED to fight Romero. GSP pushes for the opportunity but can’t fight until November (while it is still February). So Bisping cancels the Romero fight to get a knee surgery that he needed for years. So Bisping was able to duck Romero and give GSP the chance at lineal title while the true top contenders (Moose, Jacare, Romero, Rockhold, Whittaker) all fight each other for interim. GSP signed a contract saying he would defend the belt if he won. And as so many predicted, he did not defend and decides to cherry pick another fight with McGregor? Gtfo

LOL colon ain't fighting till buddy, not in this lifetime. and i don't blame him. guy could be a lhw.
So many said Conor would not fight Khabib. So many said GSP would defend MW. So many are wrong because they can’t distinguish a guy with balls vs a guy without

He might, but the winner Khabib should be the one. Conor will have 4 losses then. Not much of a superfight.

I'm starting to think posters like TS have no idea who GSP is or have only seen the Bisping fight. GSP is a legend and a complete fighter. Dominated for years. Put some respect on his name.

I'm starting to think posters like TS have no idea who GSP is or have only seen the Bisping fight. GSP is a legend and a complete fighter. Dominated for years. Put some respect on his name.
With my join date you think I don’t know who GSP is? You would be a shit detective.

So many said Conor would not fight Khabib. So many said GSP would defend MW. So many are wrong because they can’t distinguish a guy with balls vs a guy without
Khabib is a 155'er and is the champ. He has what conor wants and it is the big fight to make. Till is a whole different animal, and conor would have no reason to fight him. he isn't a draw.

So many people don’t know what happened at MW.

Bisping won the belt and as soon as that happened GSP said he is coming back to move up To MW after 4 years. Bisping fights Hendo and then is SIGNED to fight Romero. GSP pushes for the opportunity but can’t fight until November (while it is still February). So Bisping cancels the Romero fight to get a knee surgery that he needed for years. So Bisping was able to duck Romero and give GSP the chance at lineal title while the true top contenders (Moose, Jacare, Romero, Rockhold, Whittaker) all fight each other for interim. GSP signed a contract saying he would defend the belt if he won. And as so many predicted, he did not defend and decides to cherry pick another fight with McGregor? Gtfo
Because that's not what happened. Thats also a UFC problem. Bisping was never signed to fight romero , and yes he cherry picked fights. Everybody knew he was buying his time with the belt as he was likely not even a top 5 guy in the division. The UFC knew about George's eye injury in February, they had plenty of time to make bisping defend vs somebody else if they wanted to BUT, Bisping wouldn't have been able to even fight Romero anyways. The UFC had already set a precedent at that point , dont blame GSP for that. Hes also a legend who helped grow the sport who went out on top, if anybody deserves special treatment its him.

lol... most likely, all GSP has to do is be on standby for when Khashook gets an injury & he'z in!! Why the hell do you think they wanted Portier & Diaz on the same card.

If Conor decides to get beaten up by a WW he would probably want it to be the one who guarantees him the most money. And noone comes close to GSP in that.

And fucking lol at calling GSP a cherry-picker.

GSP is a cherry picker.

LOL at you.

GSP is a cherry picker.

LOL at you.
9NGk0tt.gif

Get real buddeh. Whachoo doing taking that one last fight & sectioning it off from the rest of his career of taking on the best in his division

Conor wouldn't fight Till.

Till actually is 3x the size of him.

9NGk0tt.gif

Get real buddeh. Whachoo doing taking that one last fight & sectioning it off from the rest of his career of taking on the best in his division
Because he suddenly wanted to come back to “build his legacy” while Bisping was champ and avoiding every other 185 that existed. He made the whole division wait for his return for 9 months and Contracted himself to defend the belt if he won.

He vacated the belt then a week later wants a McGregor or Mayweather fight.

I don’t know how anybody can condone this as an mma fan

Because that's not what happened. Thats also a UFC problem. Bisping was never signed to fight romero , and yes he cherry picked fights. Everybody knew he was buying his time with the belt as he was likely not even a top 5 guy in the division. The UFC knew about George's eye injury in February, they had plenty of time to make bisping defend vs somebody else if they wanted to BUT, Bisping wouldn't have been able to even fight Romero anyways. The UFC had already set a precedent at that point , dont blame GSP for that. Hes also a legend who helped grow the sport who went out on top, if anybody deserves special treatment its him.
It is what happened. Yoel and Bisping were scheduled to fight.

And MW top contenders had to wait 9 months for GSP’s eye problem while Bisping had 1 good eye?

In context his “legacy” was shamed by his MW debacle

True. My greatest admiration towards GSP is his defense streak. But I don’t agree that he deserves to do whatever he wants. He and Bisping fucked over MW and the UFC/WME is also to blame. But it was in his contract that he would defend at MW so we all waited an extra 9 months for GSP whole Romero, Rockhold, Whittaker, Jacare and Mousasi fought each other for interim bullshit. They all deserved title shots over Hendo and GSP. GSP doesn’t deserve to screw any other fighters over.

GSP is old and well past his prime. He was arguably the greatest UFC champ ever and has made the UFC more money then any other fighter. If anyone deserves to pick a couple "easy" fights before he retires, its GSP. If he was 29 and still in his prime it would be different

Back