Do you walk around shirtless?

Never. It was something we weren't allowed to do in my house growing up, so its a rule in my house now. My mom would get pissed if we walked into the kitchen with out a shirt on. i won't even cut the grass without a shirt, just feels wrong. I don't even wear wife beaters or shirt without sleeves. Only time i go without a shirt in public is swimming, then i don't care.
this seems really weird

Man rule 606 states that if a body of water you can legally swim in is within visual sight, it is acceptable to be topless. Otherwise-put that shirt on you white trash vagrant.

Whenever I see a guy without a shirt on I think redneck.

Not in public. Unless I'm at the beach or pool.

Anybody who walks the streets wearing no shirt, is actually a total douche. If you're ripped, you are just a posing ponce. If you aren't, then why do it anyway. The only time a guy should take his top off in public is beach or pool day.

Don't be that guy.

Well said.

Back when I was in college, I was out on a fire escape at a frat house doing cocaine with a friend of mine when son commotion started across the street. We're drinking, getting fucked up watching this all go down (turns out a couple people got stabbed at a party) and out comes this guy with no shirt on. I go to the guy next to me, "bet you he's the first person arrested." Sure enough, cops roll in, first scan of the area they see the shirtless guy, throw him to the ground, cuff him, cart him off. The people who committed the real crime looked nothing like this guy and managed to get out without being arrested until a little while later when they were wandering home.

Be careful not to be shirtless when trouble starts.

Only when I'm running outside or a body of water (pool, lake, river, etc) I live in the center of the US, so there's not that beach culture here, obviously.

Only if I'm at an outdoor event or working outside. Not at the mall lol

Hell yes I do. I wear a banana sling/thong bottoms too. I get quite the reaction from the ladies, if you know what I mean.

Granted the reaction is projectile vomiting, but that's haters for you.

Of the people who go around shirtless, how many can't afford a shirt? Is this a secret destitute Mayberrians thread?

Dude, everybody lies, no one can be always shirtless at home.

You can't cook without shirt, you will get burned if you use a pan and oil

no,i'm whiter than the WWE's Celtic Warrior Shamus,i also now have a little middle aged spread since i stop rolling and sparring.....still look the part in a wife beater though.:icon_chee

I have to have my shirt off when dropping a deuce. sometimes I forget to put it back on though & I go on about as I normally would. this happened to me a few times in the office where my coworkers pointed this out to me.

I have to have my shirt off when dropping a deuce. sometimes I forget to put it back on though & I go on about as normal. this happened to me a few times in the office where my coworkers pointed this out to me.

Good thinking. Prevents your shirt tail from dropping into the water. Not a good look...

For guys. I see it on occasion in South Florida...guys walking around with jeans, shoes, and no shirt. Walking along the street or in a shopping center. Is this socially acceptable? Do you do it?

Discuss

Edit: not necessarily at a beach, but at public places where you wouldn't expect to see it (malls, parks, crosswalks, gas-stations, movie theaters, gym, downtown, etc)

The beach? I was going to go to the mall....but fuk it, I'll meet you at the beach.

Back