Do you walk around shirtless?

Never. It was something we weren't allowed to do in my house growing up, so its a rule in my house now. My mom would get pissed if we walked into the kitchen with out a shirt on. i won't even cut the grass without a shirt, just feels wrong. I don't even wear wife beaters or shirt without sleeves. Only time i go without a shirt in public is swimming, then i don't care.

What a deprived childhood. I can't imagine walking around home fully dressed.

When I was younger, I did. Now that I'm flabby, hell no!

I've had fancy restaurants tell me to put my shirt on. That I was too distracting to the females.

Never. It was something we weren't allowed to do in my house growing up, so its a rule in my house now. My mom would get pissed if we walked into the kitchen with out a shirt on. i won't even cut the grass without a shirt, just feels wrong. I don't even wear wife beaters or shirt without sleeves. Only time i go without a shirt in public is swimming, then i don't care.

Well that makes sense... You being a woman and all.

At home, hell, my shirt is off right now.

Out in public? no, thats pretty douchy.

The reason I'm asking is because I'm getting nice in size due to hitting the weights pretty hard, and I'm thinking about doing it. Going to places like the mall, grocery store, fast food joints etc... Jeans, sneakers, chain, bluetooth, no shirt.

Nah, I'm pasty white and have nothing to show off. I also live above the 53rd parallel N, almost Artic circle tier shit. There's like 8 months of winter here, 4 months without snow if we're lucky. Technically that's summer but it don't feel like it.

Was a high of about 60 F here today, and the forecast for the rest of May so far doesn't go above 60. And then we get like one week a year where it's like 90 F or close to 100 and it kills everyone here, considering barely anyone has or really needs A/C.

have you considered suicide?

What a deprived childhood. I can't imagine walking around home fully dressed.

Never really thought of it, just the way it was. I mean when I was little we played in the backyard in the spinklers and slip and slides on the time without a shirt but once we became teens, you wore a shirt around the house.

But it seem weird that guys would want to walk into the kitchen sit and eat at the dinner table without at shirt. That don't sound right.

Last edited:
The reason I'm asking is because I'm getting nice in size due to hitting the weights pretty hard, and I'm thinking about doing it. Going to places like the mall, grocery store, fast food joints etc... Jeans, sneakers, chain, bluetooth, no shirt.

You're only young once if your life. Who cares what others think? Go for it. You'll probably regret it in 10 years, but no one will care then. Remember, the people you want to impress, i.e. young hotties, will be impressed. Who cares what middle-aged minivan drivers and old folk think?

The bluetooth ear piece would definitely up your sexiness levels while being shirtless. Pair it up with jean shorts and you'll be unstoppable.

Well that makes sense... You being a woman and all.

shock.gif

You're only young once if your life. Who cares what others think? Go for it. You'll probably regret it in 10 years, but no one will care then. Remember, the people you want to impress, i.e. young hotties, will be impressed. Who cares what middle-aged minivan drivers and old folk think?

Regret not walking around shirtless? That's one thing I have never heard anyone regret not doing. I didn't realize it was such a life changing experience.

A couple months away from looking good enough for it

Regret not walking around shirtless? That's one thing I have never heard anyone regret not doing. I didn't realize it was such a life changing experience.

Right on, big daddy. Stay sexy.

Call me...

Back