Do you walk around shirtless?

The bluetooth ear piece would definitely up your sexiness levels while being shirtless. Pair it up with jean shorts and you'll be unstoppable.

Yeah that was my thought process as well. Either the blue tooth or Beats headphones.

Well you convinced me. ..I'm going to go for it.

I'll report back later.

I do.

Both genders honk at me as I do my little turn on the catwalk. On the catwalk, yeah.

If I'm shirtless I unknowingly play with my nipples. So no, not in public. That being said, I never wear a shirt at home.

I walk around the house in my boxers all the time, but I always put on shirt and pants when I'm outside.

No fucking way. Our sun here in Australia is brutal ( we have the highest rate of skin cancer in the world) and there is no cure for skin cancers. Usually always got a shirt on, try to wear a hat as often as I can as well. Basically live in my sunglasses.

No fucking way. Our sun here in Australia is brutal ( we have the highest rate of skin cancer in the world) and there is no cure for skin cancers. Usually always got a shirt on, try to wear a hat as often as I can as well. Basically live in my sunglasses.

i blame forced "migration".

White folks aren't equipped to handle dat much sun.

For a while there everyone was making fun of Matthew mcconnaughey for going shirtless in all his movies, and I always thought to myself "if I had that guy's body I'd go shirtless to a fucking funeral."

I walk around shirtless when I damn well feel like walking aound shirtless..

For real though, dont really walk around shirtless as much as I did as a kid.

Of the people who go around shirtless, how many can't afford a shirt? Is this a secret destitute Mayberrians thread?

If you walk around shirtless in my area you are probably going to be a very low class person.

Anybody who walks the streets wearing no shirt, is actually a total douche. If you're ripped, you are just a posing ponce. If you aren't, then why do it anyway. The only time a guy should take his top off in public is beach or pool day.

Don't be that guy.

Never, not even at home. Just not something I've ever been into.

Back