Do you walk around shirtless?

A lot of places have a no shirt, no shoes, no service policy in most places. I mean you can get away with it in beach related communities like you people are talking about but you can't go into normal stores shirtless. In the summer months I might go around in a t-shirt that I cut the sleeves off of.

clear line that certain guys think it is sexy and cool as they pretty much all admit they would not otherwise.

News for most, it is neither sexy or cool in a regular city setting. At your home or on the beach maybe but otherwise it is not.

I live in Alabama where it gets Africa hot, so I'll shed the shirt for outdoor activities. Only around the house or in a lake/pool/beach, setting. Only rednecks and undesirables go shirtless in public places.

I don't normally walk around shirtless but when i do, my D-bagness is over 9,000

Nothing like waking up to the sounds of the garbage truck knowing my trash bin is still in my back yard. I show all my neighbors who da man is when they see me running barefoot with no shirt dragging my can to the curb. 40 yard dash at the combine is nothing!

Yup. I live in Miami and I see that all the time in the hood.

That's summer hood protocol. Shirtless, sagging jeans with boxers poofing from the top, armed with a cigar and malt liquor.

I keep my shirt on.

I'm pasty white, skinny with zero muscle tone and I have a huge belly relative to my size. I look like a LW Roy Nelson.

Never. It was something we weren't allowed to do in my house growing up, so its a rule in my house now. My mom would get pissed if we walked into the kitchen with out a shirt on. i won't even cut the grass without a shirt, just feels wrong. I don't even wear wife beaters or shirt without sleeves. Only time i go without a shirt in public is swimming, then i don't care.

Last edited:
At home or the beach, maybe an outdoor concert, sure. If I'm going to a shop or something I put a shirt on, though I often just throw one on and button one button in the summer. I have a big gut too.

I'm always just in my board shorts during the warmer months.

I live a block from the beach and most stores allow you in without a shirt and shoes.

It helps that I'm tan and in okay shape, so I don't feel ashamed to be shirtless for most of the day.

Depends where Im at. If its super crowded out no cause I dont want ppl touching me but otherwise yea -- I live in S. Fla. too and it gets hot as fuck here.

At home I walk around in underwear a fair amount of the time

i live in southern california so there are places where its very acceptable, parks, beaches, jogging or really anything outdoors

i often drive my jeep shirtless when i take my roof and doors off. sun and wind feel nice

You kiddin me, brah?

When it's hot out, you can't pay me to keep my shirt on. Even when I do, it's almost always one that I cut the sleeves off of.

1x2_Mac_plays_basketball.png

gotta show off your bulk bro

I do, 99% of the time when i am at home. I don't do it outside, i got 6 pack, so i don't want people to think am showing off.

Only reason I dont either. I'd love to be shirtless all the time on hot days, but the burden of having a fit body is that you cant just reveal it without looking like a tryhard douche.

at home, usually. front yard, often. anywhere else, no. I'm not a weirdo.

Back