Do you walk around shirtless?

6a00df351f7894883301a511808bb0970c-pi

Boss

I used to hate walking around shirtless, especially at the beach. I had two open heart surgeries, at the age of two and twelve and I used to be very self conscious about the way I looked because I have a scar going down the middle of my chest. Now I don't give two shits and flaunt the fact I survived two open heart surgeries

I used to hate walking around shirtless, especially at the beach. I had two open heart surgeries, at the age of two and twelve and I used to be very self conscious about the way I looked because I have a scar going down the middle of my chest. Now I don't give two shits and flaunt the fact I survived two open heart surgeries

The stories are countless as to how you got that scar. I'd have a different story for every occasion. All of which would include me doing something heroic of course.

Fresh t shirt and no pants is where it's at. And a pair of long white socks.

Fresh t shirt and no pants is where it's at. And a pair of long white socks.

And, of course, sandals if you're going someplace nice like Red Lobster or maybe Olive Garden.

this seems really weird
Replace "seems" with "is".

For guys. I see it on occasion in South Florida...guys walking around with jeans, shoes, and no shirt. Walking along the street or in a shopping center. Is this socially acceptable? Do you do it?

Discuss

Edit: not necessarily at a beach, but at public places where you wouldn't expect to see it (malls, parks, crosswalks, gas-stations, movie theaters, gym, downtown, etc)
Gym I go to every once in a while I'll see some guy that has cut off more than 50% of his t-shirt, one old guy has shirts that probably don't have enough material for a D cup bikini; I tried google for an example but didn't find anything close.

Old dude's shirt: sides cut out, shoulders & chest area cut so it is like a long spaghetti string top, cut like that down to his abdomen, and the back is almost all cut off - the neck part is cut off, material starts about mid shoulder & his just a strip of fabric down his spine area and it flares out to regular shirt a couple of inches above the waist. And the shirt is short, no way could he ever tuck it in. He has multiple shirts cut like that.
For the past 15 years or so I've seen that same old guy riding a beach cruiser around, shopping, in bars and he is either wearing a cutup shirt or a very tight under armour type shirt (he wears that at night, guess that is his out on the town shirt). If he is biking or walking around he usually has his man bikini off.
He is a lean guy but dude should have worn a shirt more often or use some good suntan lotion because he is getting leathery.

And sometimes he wears spandex shorts...more like spandex boxer briefs..

If I'm on the beach in Mexico, sure. Anywhere else that's really hot outside I'll wear a black or grey wife beater.

in my own house. i very rarely have a shirt on. I never have seen anyone in a mall, movie theater, or gym tho shirtless. Its not allowed here in pittsburgh i figured it was like that everywhere, maybe not ?

Also if im walking around outside on a hot day i wont be shy to shed the shirt

Back