Do you think you could beat Mighty Mouse in a fight?

Well im alot bigger than he is so to be honest i would probably murk his manlet ass. Plus i got that 71 inch reach so now way is this manlet getting close. Plus i workout daily so im in shape. DJ would get rekt.

Demetrious Rumble Johnson would starch me

brah I'm 6ft2 and weigh in at a thick,solid and tight 204,5 lbs and I trained UFC for 3 months
I could beat 3 mighty mouses at the same time

The sad thing is people actually believe this. MM could beat you with both of his arms tied behind his back.

The guy is ,literally, half my size plus the fact i can hold my own in fisticuffs makes me likes me chances..

No one on Sherdog could beat any pro fighter. Or amateur fighter. Or even a cardboard cutout of a real fighter, for that matter.

I hope this thread is a joke. Sherdog is embarrassing at times. Most here wouldn't even survive a round with Ronda let alone Mighty Mouse
Ronda would beat my ass too, but we're much closer in weight. :D

In a phone booth, yes. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to lay a hand on him.

Maybe.. i'm 5'9 175, pretty athletic, black belt in bjj and judo and won multiple grappling tournaments.

I'm 5'10 160 and skinny fat so I'd drop him in the second

I'm 6' and a big guy and no not a chance in hell I'm not delusional. He trains to kick dicks in all day and i sit at a desk

I can say with 100% certainty that I can beat him in a fight. As long as he's not allowed to hit back until I say so. For that matter I can beat anyone in the world given that one tiny stip

I'm 6'7", 250. He would make me rape myself. And I would thank him for it and go get my shinebox.

Honestly, I don't fear 99% of guys my size at all. They usually just aren't athletic enough to be a threat. I get the fear from someone that's quicker than me in every way, even if I'm stronger. If they aren't where I think they're going to be, doesn't matter how strong I am.

I'd think I'd last about 90 seconds. He will have landed about 864 significant strikes by then, and I would tap via skullfuckery.
Honest post , I agree with you smaller athletic guys are harder to deal with.

Thanks for lowering yourself to childish namecalling.

We have weightclasses for a reason 5 kgs is already huge and it takes a ton of technical superiority to bridge that gap already , yet you and others seem to think he would beat up people that are 40 kgs heavier, its just laughable.

Yes 5kg are huge.....between 2 trained elite level fighters. Not between some bum from Sherdog. You can be 7ft and 300lbs and Mighty Mouse fucks you up if you are some random bum from Sherdog that doesn't train MMA.

I know guys who are less than 70kg who hit harder than some guys who weigh about 100kg and who feel stronger in boxing at least. Not because they are stronger but because most people can't fight and have no idea how to use their strength.

You have absolutely no idea what you are getting in to if you think you can't even beat any elite level fighter because you are fucking 40kg heavier

You deserve childish namecalling because you are probably comparable to a child that trains fighting seriously

Maybe if I could manage to hit him. I'm like twice his size but I don't think I'd be able to hit him. I'm too slow and uncoordinated especially compared to him.

Back