Do you think you could beat Mighty Mouse in a fight?

Absolutely not. I'd swing and he wouldn't be there, and then I'd get taken down. My BJJ is not good enough for me to keep him off, and/or stop him from doing really quick transitions.

I've seen big ass dudes come in and think they can take a trained MMA fighter 1/2 their size and then they get their ass handed to them.

Anyone saying they could must post selfies so we can judge
tumblr_o4tv7ziuDv1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

I'd smash him to dust.

Id fuck him up.Doubt he can dance around my bat.That being said he would beat 99 percent of sherdog people the same way.Via cardio most people are lazy Soh an can barely waddle to the fridge let alone put up a real fight no matter how much they tell themselves that the only reason they dont fight is because they would kill someone if they unleashed the beast

I'm 6'7", 250. He would make me rape myself. And I would thank him for it and go get my shinebox.

Honestly, I don't fear 99% of guys my size at all. They usually just aren't athletic enough to be a threat. I get the fear from someone that's quicker than me in every way, even if I'm stronger. If they aren't where I think they're going to be, doesn't matter how strong I am.

I'd think I'd last about 90 seconds. He will have landed about 864 significant strikes by then, and I would tap via skullfuckery.
This is true,and it's something people usually overlook. Im not afraid of bigger guys because most guys that size have never had to actually fight. Their size scares people off. MM would beat the bejesus out of 99% of the people on this planet. A little kid could hurt you by kicking you in the shin or stepping on your toes...imagine what MM could do..

I'm much larger than him, have trained for many years, and he would kick my ass in short order. There is no way I could compete with his speed and technical ability. I don't think that many of us realize the difference between casually training and dedicating your time to it as a career. Fellas don't like to admit they would be bested in physical competition, especially by someone smaller than them.

This is true,and it's something people usually overlook. Im not afraid of bigger guys because most guys that size have never had to actually fight. Their size scares people off. MM would beat the bejesus out of 99% of the people on this planet. A little kid could hurt you by kicking you in the shin or stepping on your toes...imagine what MM could do..

How do civilians and Shertards get this kind of hubris?

Sherdoggers be like "me and my selfie stick would destroy Mighty Mouse

kDPupV8.jpg

It'd be easy, I've got like 30 pounds on him.

No one here can come close to touching a fighter of MM's level. Not the self-proclaimed 6'4 260lb body builders, not the low level 170lb amateur and pro fighters here.

Only person who has a claim is Ian McCall and even he fell short.

People always make fun of his height and disrespect his entire career as a dominant champ. I've heard some idiots here think they could starch DJ with zero training.

I would pay good money to see a reality show where DJ gets to beat the brakes of random guys from sherdog. How long would you guys last for?
I'm 6"1', I weigh 215, I'm in pretty good shape and work out regularly. I've trained a bit in BJJ and Tae Kwan Do. I am absolutely possitive that MM would kick my ass and it would be quick and ugly. Unless you are a semi professional level fighter that is much bigger than him and has close to his speed, you're fucked if you fight him. He's too technically sound, he's way way too fast and he'd beat any amateur at any weight. So unless you're a pro fighter on here answering this question, the only answer is, no you can't beat MM.

Back