Do you think you could beat Mighty Mouse in a fight?

Can we handicap this?

can i get some throwing stars, or a bo staff?

I don't know, MM is a pretty legit gamer and twitch streamer. You might be biting off more than you can chew. Check out his sweet gaming rig.

2682505.main_image.jpg

You know...you might actually have a better chance in a fist fight against him. That set up is tits!!

I have about 9 inches on MM, around 55 pounds....and I was a walk on in college for wrestling. I guarantee you that I would get embarassed by MM. He'd run circles around me and just light me up I doubt he finishes me though...he'd be to small to really lock in any arm bar/kimura submissions on me. I also have a pretty thick neck from wrestling so I assume I could take a few hits. But I also guarantee that everyone here would be obliterated pretty quickly. I've had my ass kicked by the 133 pounders on my old college team and have been boxed up by some small boxing WW (Which is like 145 pounds in boxing i think) back at my old gym...I''m telling you, whatever gap those ittle gusys have in size, they more than make up for it in ability.

Long story short, MM would make me look like a fool. It would look like TJ/Barao...except even less competitive. I swear those little competitors are so hard to get a hold of. When I used to box, I couldn't touch them once...and every time I'd wrestle them they somehow wiggle their way out because of how small they are. It's actually a disadvantage if you can't keep up with them

Lol, of course not. Maybe if I got real lucky and fell on top of him or something. I might literally crush him.

I'm 6'8" 260.. I would crush him like a cockroach

I'm 5"8.5 and no way jose.

Yeah, I'd think so being 5 inches tall.

He would definitely pound me. Even bigger guys I doubt would land a shot on him. Everyone needs to get a little real here.

id like to grapple with him thatd be fun and i wouldnt die but in the stand up he could just knee me in the stomach once like he did to cejudo and id pass away

I am obv just speculating like the rest, but i do not share the general consensus that he would beat everyones ass. The dude fights at 56.7 kg so lets say he would normally weighs something like 65kgs? I have trained with a lot of bigger and smaller dudes and superior technique is big but its in no way absolute over strength power and size. I just cant see him beating a 85 kg guy that has some decent skills, just no. It is just too much. Sure he'd slip a lot of punches and would be 5 times more efficient in any way possible but still the damage when he would get hit or the pressure and control when he would get pinned clinched or controlled. I just dont see it.

Not only would Demetrious beat most of sherdog so would the guys he's beaten in title defenses like Benavidez and Dodson would light up sherdog members.

I hope this thread is a joke. Sherdog is embarrassing at times. Most here wouldn't even survive a round with Ronda let alone Mighty Mouse

I am obv just speculating like the rest, but i do not share the general consensus that he would beat everyones ass. The dude fights at 56.7 kg so lets say he would normally weighs something like 65kgs? I have trained with a lot of bigger and smaller dudes and superior technique is big but its in no way absolute over strength power and size. I just cant see him beating a 85 kg guy that has some decent skills, just no. It is just too much. Sure he'd slip a lot of punches and would be 5 times more efficient in any way possible but still the damage when he would get hit or the pressure and control when he would get pinned clinched or controlled. I just dont see it.

You are a complete retard if you seriously believe this

You are a complete retard if you seriously believe this
Thanks for lowering yourself to childish namecalling.

We have weightclasses for a reason 5 kgs is already huge and it takes a ton of technical superiority to bridge that gap already , yet you and others seem to think he would beat up people that are 40 kgs heavier, its just laughable.

I have 10 inches and 70 pounds on DJ.

It depends on how hard he hits. He'd definitely light me the fuck up, but if he doesn't hit very hard, I'd fling his little ass like Zangief kid:

zangief-kid-o.gif
MM only weighs 125 on fightnight he's likely cutting from 150 at a very low BF% you're likely a flabby 200 pound couch potato with less muscle than a 12 year old girl. MM is probably stronger than you in every metric, your only chance would be to fall on top of him fatass.

Back