Do you think you could beat Mighty Mouse in a fight?

Sherdoggers be like "me and my selfie stick would destroy Mighty Mouse

kDPupV8.jpg
Greasegate

I have about 9 inches on MM, around 55 pounds....and I was a walk on in college for wrestling. I guarantee you that I would get embarassed by MM. He'd run circles around me and just light me up I doubt he finishes me though...he'd be to small to really lock in any arm bar/kimura submissions on me. I also have a pretty thick neck from wrestling so I assume I could take a few hits. But I also guarantee that everyone here would be obliterated pretty quickly. I've had my ass kicked by the 133 pounders on my old college team and have been boxed up by some small boxing WW (Which is like 145 pounds in boxing i think) back at my old gym...I''m telling you, whatever gap those ittle gusys have in size, they more than make up for it in ability.

Long story short, MM would make me look like a fool. It would look like TJ/Barao...except even less competitive

Last edited:
I have 10 inches and 70 pounds on DJ.

It depends on how hard he hits. He'd definitely light me the fuck up, but if he doesn't hit very hard, I'd fling his little ass like Zangief kid:

zangief-kid-o.gif

It depends on how hard he hits. He'd definitely light me the fuck up, but if he doesn't hit very hard, I'd fling his little ass like Zangief kid:

zangief-kid-o.gif

He would probably do that to you, mate.

I would armbar MM and KO Mayweather at the same time

I am 6' and I weigh 220 lbs, and he'd destroy me.

I've spar guys his size in Muay Thai and they've done really well against me. I'm also not officially ranked in BJJ but have been told I'm at a Blue Belt level (This is a few years back, I haven't trained in forever). So, no I don't think so.

Anybody unironically saying that they could actually beat Mighty Mouse is either a professional fighter or completely delusional/ignorant.

Literally go to any boxing gym and ask to spar one of their experienced lighter fighters.

You will literally not land clean once.

Cant believe this thread exists. How low can sherdog go ?

zangief-kid-o.gif

Go into a wrestling room and try to do that to literally anyone there of any size. I bet you can't do it to even the lightest wrestler there.

brah I'm 6ft2 and weigh in at a thick,solid and tight 204,5 lbs and I trained UFC for 3 months
I could beat 3 mighty mouses at the same time
This is a joke right? It's a pretty good one. I like the "trained UFC" part the best. How fast do you think MM would actually finish you?

I'd break him with 2-3 kicks. If he checked me, his shins would turn to sand.

Even if he could kick my ass I would never admit it. I'd like to think I would have a chance if it was stand up. But I'm sure he would rape my ass on the ground.

In my prime when I was regularly wrestling and boxing I know I could stuff his TD and land some good jabs from range. Eventually he would wear me out with cardio and sub me, but it would take a solid 10 mins and I would get some good shots in.

Back