Do you think you could beat Mighty Mouse in a fight?

Fallout King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People always make fun of his height and disrespect his entire career as a dominant champ. I've heard some idiots here think they could starch DJ with zero training.

I would pay good money to see a reality show where DJ gets to beat the brakes of random guys from sherdog. How long would you guys last for?

I'd cover up and throw bombs, I think I'd last all of two minutes if I'm lucky. I'd give the trained killer the advantage.

brah I'm 6ft2 and weigh in at a thick,solid and tight 204,5 lbs and I trained UFC for 3 months
I could beat 3 mighty mouses at the same time

Sorry to inform you but Mighty Mouse is just a fictional character

Anyone saying they could must post selfies so we can judge

Fuck no.

Dude is LIGHTNING quick.

He would light me the fuck up.

brah I'm 6ft2 and weigh in at a thick,solid and tight 204,5 lbs and I trained UFC for 3 months
I could beat 3 mighty mouses at the same time

So this?
latest

Yes.

HE's a ufc noob
While I am a pride noob

Am I allowed to use a gun?

Seriously though, forget it, mate. Sherdog is a place where people dare to call a fucking world champion a "manlet".

I think one punch or kick from DJ would wreck any dumbass here.

You would need to get a fighter that barely posts here to not crumble immediately

Yeah I could, I would poke him in the eye first tho

I'm 6'7", 250. He would make me rape myself. And I would thank him for it and go get my shinebox.

Honestly, I don't fear 99% of guys my size at all. They usually just aren't athletic enough to be a threat. I get the fear from someone that's quicker than me in every way, even if I'm stronger. If they aren't where I think they're going to be, doesn't matter how strong I am.

I'd think I'd last about 90 seconds. He will have landed about 864 significant strikes by then, and I would tap via skullfuckery.

Never fight anyone with cauliflower ear, regardless of size

Back