Opinion Do you think there was fraud in the US presidential elections ?

Do you think there was fraud in the US president elections ?

• Total voters
mail in ballots is a gift for corrupt government people
that's why for example parties like in germany rule for decades

The evidence isn't there that I would say so but it wouldn't surprise me in the least. I don't like Donald Trump but these people who have fallen into the trap of projecting everything evil in this world onto one shady real estate mogul have developed the delusion that they're fighting the good fight against the devil himself. I've met otherwise normal people (no pink hats, no truck flags, no #resist on social media) who have said they'd burn every Trump ballot if given the chance.

Members of Congress were telling people to harass cabinet members on the street and and in stores and restaurants. I've already read an article where some of the celebrities leaving Cali for Texas have gone on record as saying that the California exodus is an opportunity to turn Texas blue and encouraging others to follow suit solely for that purpose. Speaking of ex-Californians, I always remember Rogan saying in 2016 how he lost respect for the Democrats and gained some for the Republicans because it was clear that the RNC did not want Trump but the primaries' numbers were what they were while the Dems "redistributed" Bernie's votes. They so very sus... but nobody has proven a thing so far.

In 2016 an election official used her dead spouses ballot to vote for Trump. Imagine what else she did as an election official that day

I know the evil slimey democrats are capable of anything but how did they pull it off in Georgia?

Maybe some sort of deep state connections with russian double agents who infiltrated the republican party who governs there?

In any way I`m certain that children`s blood was involved somehow.

You would have to be an idiot to think that there isn’t a riding somewhere that there wasn’t fraud.

I know for a fact that a family sent in ballots for someone that didn’t sign off on their card.

Joe biden already has more votes than Obama did both times...

definitely seems legit

When the other side is coming from a position of "the only way we lose is if there's fraud" then in what way is it not a waste of time to talk to these people about fraud? It's the same mindset that they handle their religion with. It's not based on fact; it's based on feeling. It's not based on proving a positive; it's based on you not being able to prove a negative.

Let them sulk and wallow in their conspiracy theories. It will only hurt them and make them weaker, which will be better for our country in the long run.

When the other side is coming from a position of "the only way we lose is if there's fraud" then in what way is it not a waste of time to talk to these people about fraud? It's the same mindset that they handle their religion with. It's not based on fact; it's based on feeling. It's not based on proving a positive; it's based on you not being able to prove a negative.

Let them sulk and wallow in their conspiracy theories. It will only hurt them and make them weaker, which will be better for our country in the long run.

except there’s legit concern as these things are happening in most corrupt cities and city officials in those cities are defying court orders and not letting observes observe...

there’s a reason why democrats insist on mail ballots and for “every vote to be counted”

''I don't like Trump so it's not possible, no way they could have cheated, nope not listening na na na na''

"I believe the wild claims of a serial liar over evidence opposite of what he's claiming nope not listening na na na na na".

"I believe the wild claims of a serial liar over evidence opposite of what he's claiming nope not listening na na na na na".

“I’m a brainwashed sheeple who bought msm Russia collusion narrative. There’s no reason to question msm now”

Still counting votes on Saturday. But, no, this is all 100% legitimate.

Biden = Illegitimate president
Your president.

giphy.gif

Trump lost get over it

Back