Opinion Do you think there was fraud in the US presidential elections ?

Do you think there was fraud in the US president elections ?

• Total voters

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This is the first time in the modern United States history that electoral fraud becomes such a huge issue. All issuing from a new, untested, and controversial mail-in ballot system that the Democrats pushed for, and ended up being their ticket to victory.

If a systematic fraud took place, this becomes much more than about Trump or Biden, it becomes about a certain bureaucracy, political establishment, and elite preserving its interests by all means necessary.

So, do you think there's a really vile conspiracy going on, or are Trump fans just being pussies and sore losers ?

Yep. First time in history that the incumbent started bitching about fraud before any voting happened and did his best to perpetuate his own BS conspiracy theory by trying to destroy the USPS. If you believe anything Trump is saying at this point you should take a step back and think about the man you're believing.

There a ton of videos out there about the fraud.

Nobody cares though.

American apathy and media narrative.

absolutely. I am sure there is fraud with number of voters and with counts.

Hmmmmmmm ...
1b6be9d0d7cafc17b09fc2efda4e6a4b.jpg

I think this election was so polarizing that some people who had the opportunity to interfere with the results definitely did so. Honestly I was surprised Trump did as well as he did because the media campaigns and with social media being so biased and using censorship etc, I thought he had little chance at winning. Maybe a lot of people saw through it and could see they were being used as pawns. I think there was definitely cheating in the election but how much and was it enough to change the results? I don't know.

Yep. First time in history that the incumbent started bitching about fraud before any voting happened and did his best to perpetuate his own BS conspiracy theory by trying to destroy the USPS. If you believe anything Trump is saying at this point you should take a step back and think about the man you're believing.
''I don't like Trump so it's not possible, no way they could have cheated, nope not listening na na na na''

Voter fraud is the least effective and hardest method of election interference. Just think about it. You have to coordinate with hundreds or people to count votes or hack systems across hundreds of different counties. Think about how hard those logistics are. The voting process is designed to make this activity incredibly difficult.

Voter suppression and Gerrymandering on the other hand..... and who are the ones that have been proven to do this time and time again. Literally proven in the highest courts of the land???

Of course, but immaterial imo.

Anything involving 140 million people will have some dodgy doings.

There has always been, it’s fucking human nature and there is historic proven records...This election is different in that the scale was larger, and people were watching...

Voter fraud is the least effective and hardest method of election interference. Just think about it. You have to coordinate with hundreds or people to count votes or hack systems across hundreds of different counties. Think about how hard those logistics are. The voting process is designed to make this activity incredibly difficult.

Voter suppression and Gerrymandering on the other hand..... and who are the ones that have been proven to do this time and time again. Literally proven in the highest courts of the land???

It also used to be very difficult Logistically to communicate with someone on the other side of the world..Technology brings in things people will use for both good stuff, and bad stuff..

Full disclosure: I voted Democrat about 80% down the ticket (save for some educational positions) and I don’t think The left has the wherewithal to manage this large of a fraudulent scheme.

having said that, these vote counting delays look shady as fuck.

Supposedly the Russians hacked the 2016 election, but it's just not possible that the Dems/Deep State stole 2020.

Back