Opinion Do you think there was fraud in the US presidential elections ?

Do you think there was fraud in the US president elections ?

• Total voters
“I’m a brainwashed sheeple who bought msm Russia collusion narrative. There’s no reason to question msm now”

Ahh yes the ironic "sheeple" insult while simultaneously calling for an investigation into every single wackadoos twitter ct and then refusing to believe reality when said moronic ct's are easily debunked. You are the enlightened one.

Still counting votes on Saturday. But, no, this is all 100% legitimate.

https://www.vox.com/21417179/election-2020-vote-count-results-when

Of the six key swing states that will most likely determine the election, the general expectation is that Florida, North Carolina, and Arizona are in a good place to count most of their votes on election night or soon afterward. Of course, the closer the margin in any of these states is, the longer it will take to settle who won, and unexpected problems may arise. But these states have at least done the bare minimum to prepare for the unprecedented number of mailed ballots pouring in this year.

Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan — the trio of states that clinched Trump’s victory in 2016 — are a different story. Republican legislatures in each have almost totally refused to update antiquated policies on how mailed ballots will be processed and counted. So these states could take days to finish their counts.

Voter fraud is the least effective and hardest method of election interference. Just think about it. You have to coordinate with hundreds or people to count votes or hack systems across hundreds of different counties. Think about how hard those logistics are. The voting process is designed to make this activity incredibly difficult.

Voter suppression and Gerrymandering on the other hand..... and who are the ones that have been proven to do this time and time again. Literally proven in the highest courts of the land???
this

Yep. Was it more or less than normal, i dont know. Claiming fraud is what the loser does and i'll cite the dems over the last 4 years for that. So now the shoe is on the other foot and the right suddenly cares about voter fraud and the left does not. Its the great American flip flop and it happens every time a party flips the potus.

I think the real question right at this moment is what are Trump and his "fans" gonna do? When the court of public opinion AND the actual court of law says Biden won...what are yall gonna do? There is one thing trump and his fans are not and that is silent...and they've backed themselves into a corner....so its currently show the courts some actual evidence or shut the f*ck up...and they aren't doing either.

There a ton of videos out there about the fraud.

I have been watching the live, in-room video feeds for all the ballot counting and haven't seen any "fraud" yet, bro.

Ahh yes the ironic "sheeple" insult while simultaneously calling for an investigation into every single wackadoos twitter ct and then refusing to believe reality when said moronic ct's are easily debunked. You are the enlightened one.

Yeah! I’m sure the guy who fell for Russia collusion story hook, line, sinker is the enlightened one...

Also gotta love how everything lefties don’t Wanna talk about or ignore is “debunked”.

there were many irregularities, and just cause lefty msm doesn’t talk about it doesn’t mean it’s debunked.

it’s more likely gonna go to sc and then when judges side with trump, lefties will cry foul

No. It's hard to fraud elections. Even in 3rd world countries it's easy to spot frauds.
You have millions of people watching it, thousands supervising it, many mechanisms to combat fraud.
There might be some isolated cases of fraud, such as that guy:
https://www.wptv.com/news/state/florida-man-who-tried-to-get-ballot-for-dead-wife-arrested
And look at what happened, he got arrested. LOL.
I'm sure there will be a few other cases like that, maybe some idiot threw a ballot out, some other guy counted one vote wrongly, but then you will have a recount(see, a mechanism to avoid frauds and errors) and the margins are not looking that thin anymore, nothing like 2000.

In this particular case–the 2020 US election–the President, the Senate and the Supreme Court are all Republican, the losing side, and they cannot prove it despite having a major interest in doing so.

Yeah! I’m sure the guy who fell for Russia collusion story hook, line, sinker is the enlightened one...

Also gotta love how everything lefties don’t Wanna talk about or ignore is “debunked”.

there were many irregularities, and just cause lefty msm doesn’t talk about it doesn’t mean it’s debunked.

it’s more likely gonna go to sc and then when judges side with trump, lefties will cry foul

Whatabout Russia!? Is the best you've got? Pathetic. And yea, I'm sure the trove of shitty twitter videos and half baked ct's put out by desperate morons looking to latch on to something to save the dear leader, is going to make it to the supreme court.

You guys are living in a sad, sad fantasy land right now.

Someone make the same thread about 2016.

And 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000, etc., etc.

I can't recall a single election where there are no claims of ballot tampering. And of course, there's always pictures, videos and a bunch of other "proof."

It all balances itself out though.

Whatabout Russia!? Is the best you've got? Pathetic. And yea, I'm sure the trove of shitty twitter videos and half baked ct's put out by desperate morons looking to latch on to something to save the dear leader, is going to make it to the supreme court.

You guys are living in a sad, sad fantasy land right now.

Well you would know something about “sad, sad fantasy land” cause you been living in it for past 4 years...

unfortunately for you you’re still not out of it yet.

Trump got very good case here with rampant corruption in democrat ran cities/states and some of them literally ignoring court orders.

now of course your lefty msm doesn’t wanna talk about it and spin it as “debunked”

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch

Well you would know something about “sad, sad fantasy land” cause you been living in it for past 4 years...

unfortunately for you you’re still not out of it yet.

Trump got very good case here with rampant corruption in democrat ran cities/states and some of them literally ignoring court orders.

now of course your lefty msm doesn’t wanna talk about it and spin it as “debunked”

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch

They're about to call PA. It's over. Accept it and move on.

They're about to call PA. It's over. Accept it and move on.

{<jordan}

You know trump gonna challenge that one? Especially that last minute change that allowed all those late ballots

{<jordan}

You know trump gonna challenge that one? Especially that last minute change that allowed all those late ballots

Keep hoping bud. Because it's all you've got. I'm sure his press conference from a landscaping shop is really going to enlighten everyone as to what's REALLY going on.

There's no way anyone on the left can take the high ground on anything you just said there. You guys have fallen for every single fake news story, hook like and sinker over the past 4 years.

There's no way anyone on the left can take the high ground on anything you just said there. You guys have fallen for every single fake news story, hook like and sinker over the past 4 years.

Cool. So then you guys are just as bad as those loony lefties you hate so much. At least we cleared that up.

Voter fraud is the least effective and hardest method of election interference. Just think about it. You have to coordinate with hundreds or people to count votes or hack systems across hundreds of different counties. Think about how hard those logistics are. The voting process is designed to make this activity incredibly difficult.

Voter suppression and Gerrymandering on the other hand..... and who are the ones that have been proven to do this time and time again. Literally proven in the highest courts of the land???
<PlusJuan>

Cool. So then you guys are just as bad as those loony lefties you hate so much. At least we cleared that up.

Well no. Lefties didn’t accept trump 4 straight years and were pushing the Russia collusion narrative, #notmypresident

biden is only officially president in January, so until then they gonna recount and battle it out in courts

apples and oranges

Full disclosure: I voted Democrat about 80% down the ticket (save for some educational positions) and I don’t think The left has the wherewithal to manage this large of a fraudulent scheme.

having said that, these vote counting delays look shady as fuck.
Funny no one has an issue with the count in Alaska taking so long , the fact is there's nothing unusual about this .

Honestly can't imagine how we could catch up with the lead you guys have on us. Some of you still hang on to the Russia narrative. Its amazing. Pee tape, "anonymous sources close to the situation", hell you guys were ready to elect Michael fucking Avennati president over some of it.
Rationality and moral high ground are things you guys simply cannot claim. Maybe you win some other battles, but not those.

Back