Opinion Do you think there was fraud in the US presidential elections ?

Do you think there was fraud in the US president elections ?

• Total voters
It’ll go to court. If there’s evidence, prove it. At this point I don’t believe there was any substantial fraud outside of any normal year.

I'm not doing that. If assigning me homework is your way of winning, more power to you. Pretty clearly I'm saying every other state got their counts done in a timely manner, EXCEPT the states that were close and decided the election, who needed an extra half a week to count that remaining 10%.

But you have absolutely no idea why that's the case, and you won't even Google it? You'd rather say something over and over, and refuse to take 5 minutes to learn about it? What the hell man? Lol.

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/04/9311...rs-vote-counting-to-continue-through-the-week

In most states, election officials could start the arduous process that goes into counting mail votes many days before Election Day, but in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, officials had their hands tied by state laws that did not allow for such preparation.

Official results have never been fully tallied by election night; the announced winners and losers on the night of the election are actually projections made by media organizations, explained Justin Levitt, an election law expert at Loyola Law School.

"We never, ever have election results on election night," Levitt said. "We have essentially educated guesses."

And I know that multiple people, multiple times, have already explained that the Republicans are the ones who did not want Pennsylvania to begin their process of counting early. So you have all of this information that you are simply choosing not to use?

They didn't work 24 hours.

Let's try this again.

Post a source for you claims. Then we can discuss those claims. Typically, the source that you choose will also add context to whatever the claim is. It seems as though you've done absolutely no research at all.

Let's try this agian.

Post a source for you claims. Then we can discuss those claims. Typically, the source that you choose will also add context to whatever the claim is. It seems as though you've done absolutely no research at all.
I'm not doing homework so stop assigning it. Stop quoting me if thats all you have to say. The entire country, left and right has said the same thing. the counts froze at the final 10%. They counted literally millions of votes overnight and took a week to count the last few thousand. How do I provide a source on something like that? Its a stupid ask and I'm not responding to it again.

Investigating the election for fraud does no harm to anyone.
If it turns out there was fraud we will get the real result (that could be still a win for Biden) and it can be avoided in the future.
If there is no fraud republicans will have no excuse for rejecting the results.
If it isn't investigated I definitely expect fraud from both sides in the next election as both sides will be expecting fraud from the other side.
Videos like this do seem suspicious (even if one of them is in California and don't see much point in cheating there):

Some of the videos I have seen are kinda stupid but some others do seem kind of suspicious.

I'm not doing homework so stop assigning it. Stop quoting me if thats all you have to say. The entire country, left and right has said the same thing. the counts froze at the final 10%. They counted literally millions of votes overnight and took a week to count the last few thousand. How do I provide a source on something like that? Its a stupid ask and I'm not responding to it again.

Yet you won't post a source.

Yet you won't post a source.
OK, we're done here. I'm stating an opinion thats been shared by the entire country for this entire week. Not sure why you can't get that. there's no way to post a source on public opinion and thats exactly why you keep asking it. What do you want, a compilation of facebook posts of people saying it shouldn't take so long? Clips of news anchors commenting on it?

I'm not doing that. If assigning me homework is your way of winning, more power to you. Pretty clearly I'm saying every other state got their counts done in a timely manner, EXCEPT the states that were close and decided the election, who needed an extra half a week to count that remaining 10%.
Why talk like you know everything and then refuse to post sources? If you're confident in your claim it shouldn't be too hard to find

Why talk like you know everything and then refuse to post sources? If you're confident in your claim it shouldn't be too hard to find
I never said I knew everything. All I did was comment on how ridiculous it was that 5 swing states dragged their feet counting a vote.

I dont get how they counted 76% of the votes in 12 hours, took a break, then were like, well the rest is gonna take 6 days.

This is coming from the same guy who said 4 years ago that he would only accept the outcome of the election if he won. Claimed there was voter fraud because he lost the popular vote.

Basically he claims fraud when he loses and fraud when he doesn't win by enough. Only a blowout win is good enough for his ego.

People who believing that it was fraud that won this election are weak minded people and dont pay attention to history

Pussies and sore losers. Trump is 0-2 in Pop Vote.

If there was large scale vote fraud, there is no way Lady Graham wins reelection. Possibly Moscow Mitch as well.

I never said I knew everything. All I did was comment on how ridiculous it was that 5 swing states dragged their feet counting a vote.
I dont get how they counted 76% of the votes in 12 hours, took a break, then were like, well the rest is gonna take 6 days.
mail-in ballots dude. are you guys really this dumb?

Hilarious that right-wingers think that 'fraud' could only occur on the left...

Don't Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Michigan, and Wisconsin all have Republican-controlled Houses and Senates? I guess the Dems were *such* good cheaters that gov't officials in all of those states were powerless to stop the massive fraud that magically only benefitted the Dems?

<YeahOKJen>

Its not that five swing states dragged their feet. Some of those states were legally prevented from counting early.

As far as everyone else being done...Texas was only at 85% counted on Thursday. California is only 66% counted right now. There are plenty of states that took days to do full counts but they are so heavily slanted one way or another that it is safe to assume a winner.

There are also plenty of swing states that got counts/results done quickly- Texas, Florida, Ohio.
Its not as if Georgia and Nevada are the most talked about swing states, they are the ones that happened to be close in this election.

Back