Do you think Jon Jones has changed his ways for the better?

Judging from his messages on social media it doesn't seem like he has learned anything. But we'll see. If Mike Tyson can turn it around and become humble, Jon sure as hell can.

Dude...troll thread...and your trolling clickbait post...do you think you realyl deserved a serious conversation?
No my miserable friend, from me you get EXACTLY what you deserve - virtual slaps in the face after I put you in your place. I see sherdog also recognizes you as a troll and yellow-cards you, this is EXACTLY what you deseve, nothing more, nothing less.

I understand that it makes you uncomfortable that I exposed you as what you are from the very start...but come on, get over it.

You're still alive? That sucks. I'd continue thrashing you but you'll just keep reporting me as your simple mind just couldn't handle it.

At least you'll live on in my sig, forever.

You're still alive? That sucks. I'd continue thrashing you but you'll just keep reporting me as your simple mind just couldn't handle it.

At least you'll live on in my sig, forever.

And now this is a proof that you're not more than just a miserable troll , whose opinion and posts are totally irrelevant to anybody in the world

Better quality ......supplements. And coke. Coca cola of course.

Nah, as much as I like him as a fighter he's fucking demonic lol you only have to look into his eyes to see he's on some next devilish shit, he just likes hurting people and taking drugs and hey I can't judge, people in glass houses and all that jazz!

In may men that are "wild", something happens in their brain nearing 30 and they chill with the craziness. Perhaps, he will get right and seize his legacy.

Jesus loves knock outs. Plus Jones loves God enough to get bible passages tattooed on his skin. Sort of automatically makes you a good person.
Which is what I find so ironic about religious people getting tattoos.

Christ: "The body is a temple. Do not defile it".
Idiot: "Are tattoos cool?".

Jones has shown time and time again of who he truly is.

Thr only thing that changes for jonez is his dealers numbers

It’s been over 3 years since the minor hit and run incident and cocaine positive drug test. Jon went on record saying as recent as the OSP fight that he would party hard 1 week away from his fights. Jon is now 31, he has been humbled by losing his livelihood for extended periods of times due to unfortunate confusing PED incidents.

I think now at age 31, Jon has matured and he’s shown he can keep his nose clean for the last three years. When he makes his way back to the octagon soon I think we will see the most focused and best version of Jon yet.

What do you guys think?

no, not at all. Even if it seems that way and he comes back, it would likely be because he might've come close to losing his career and he doesn't want to risk it again.

That said, there's nothing wrong with doing cocaine if you can afford it and you don't go overboard. I hate this moralist tone people take when talking about drugs. Fuckin kids take vyvanse, that shit is basically coke. Where do people get off shaming others for snorting a line when stimulants run rampant in society? (not directed at you necessarily, TS, just got me thinking).

And now this is a proof that you're not more than just a miserable troll , whose opinion and posts are totally irrelevant to anybody in the world

You know you've crushed someone's soul when they've reported you...twice. LOLOOOOOLLOLOL.

You know you've crushed someone's soul when they've reported you...twice. LOLOOOOOLLOLOL.

Kid, just give it up with your miserable trolling.
You're only embarrassing yourself

Back