Do you think Jon Jones has changed his ways for the better?

He is a psychopath, remorseless criminal and career-long cheater and steroid abuser who should be in prison.

Lol I would educate you but your feelings get hurt too easily.

Educate me? You know absolutely nothing.
You have no MMA knowledge or understanding, you just came to this forum to troll. And you fail even in that.

i hope he has changed for the better, because i think that malicious behavior is part of what makes him a good fighter, so i hope he's a better more decent person, so someone can beat his ass.

Every time he's been given opportunities and screwed them up, this will be no different.

Plus he hasn't learned anything, he hasn't admitted guilt despite not being able to come up with any excuses, just hiding behind generic bible or inspirational quotes.

If he gets off yet again with barely a slapped wrist it will just play further into the narrative in his head that it's the JJ show and he's invulnerable. A four year penalty is needed not only to clean up the sport but also his own issues.

Do you guys get together and pick a time to make a thread like this so you can get the first 3 posts in?

It’s been over 3 years since the minor hit and run incident and cocaine positive drug test. Jon went on record saying as recent as the OSP fight that he would party hard 1 week away from his fights. Jon is now 31, he has been humbled by losing his livelihood for extended periods of times due to unfortunate confusing PED incidents.

I think now at age 31, Jon has matured and he’s shown he can keep his nose clean for the last three years. When he makes his way back to the octagon soon I think we will see the most focused and best version of Jon yet.

What do you guys think?
No, I don’t think he will change for the better. No one has any shred of faith in Jones. Evan jones doesn’t have faith in himself. He knows he needs PEDs to gain an unfair mental and physical edge.
I don’t doubt his skills, but I doubt he got to that level without getting a MASSIVE boost from PEDs

Is Jon still doing stupid shit?

Does bear crap in the woods? And does the pope make world safe for pedofiles?

Educate me? You know absolutely nothing.
You have no MMA knowledge or understanding, you just came to this forum to troll. And you fail even in that.

Relax Billy. We gotta watch your blood pressure simpleton.

Relax Billy. We gotta watch your blood pressure simpleton.

Another meaningless troll post. Literally zero sense.
Your attempts became so miserable...never seen a troll this unsuccessful.

Another meaningless troll post. Literally zero sense.
Your attempts became so miserable...never seen a troll this unsuccessful.
Your trolling is awful. So simple.

Your trolling is awful. So simple.

I see that your abilities to build a coherent sentence are on descent again.

Kid, I tell you, just give it up. It really became pathetic, I don't know what you're trying to prove here, flooding a dead thread just to prove something to me....

I see that your abilities to build a coherent sentence are on descent again.

Kid, I tell you, just give it up. It really became pathetic, I don't know what you're trying to prove here, flooding a dead thread just to prove something to me....

You okay Billy?

No Jon is probably researching what steroids can't be tested for and educating himself that way to be able to cheat once he is back.

You okay Billy?

Another descent.

Let me guess: your next response will contain only two words?

I think you should leave Sherdog forum: I never believed I'd say that ever, but maybe the IQ level of MMA fans is too high for you?

Another descent.

Let me guess: your next response will contain only two words?

I think you should leave Sherdog forum: I never believed I'd say that ever, but maybe the IQ level of MMA fans is too high for you?
I wonder what's going on in your Billy brain as you're strung along.

It’s been over 3 years since the minor hit and run incident and cocaine positive drug test. Jon went on record saying as recent as the OSP fight that he would party hard 1 week away from his fights. Jon is now 31, he has been humbled by losing his livelihood for extended periods of times due to unfortunate confusing PED incidents.

I think now at age 31, Jon has matured and he’s shown he can keep his nose clean for the last three years. When he makes his way back to the octagon soon I think we will see the most focused and best version of Jon yet.

What do you guys think?
xROrH7J.gif

Back