Do you think Jon Jones has changed his ways for the better?

I wonder what's going on in your Billy brain as you're strung along.

Now this is not only desperate - this is also very childish.

You don't even know what to say anymore, don't you?
You just have to get my attention and in order to do it, you're ready to troll this dead thread up to 2019, aren't you?

Now this is not only desperate - this is also very childish.

You don't even know what to say anymore, don't you?
You just have to get my attention and in order to do it, you're ready to troll this dead thread up to 2019, aren't you?
Woah Billy relax.

Woah Billy relax.

And we're back to the 3 word sentences.

Now this poor dead thread is so flooded with pathetic trollish blabbering of yours, I almost can hear it asking for help and cleansing.

Now this poor dead thread is so flooded with pathetic trollish blabbering of yours, I almost can hear it asking for help and cleansing.

Billy, I've asked you several times if you're ok, and you keep ignoring me. ARE YOU OKAY BILLY?

Billy, I've asked you several times if you're ok, and you keep ignoring me. ARE YOU OKAY BILLY?
Both of you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Should be ashamed of yourselves. You’re both legitimately angry at the Internet.

You lovebirds need to PM each other and stop spamming my quality thread.

Both of you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Should be ashamed of yourselves. You’re both legitimately angry at the Internet.

First off Bobby, I'm not angry at anything other than the tie I was stuck with when my Vikings shit kicker missed his 3rd FG in a row. I'm simply stringing Billy along until the very end...end...end.

Also I've got a double yellow now since little Billy reported every post I schooled him on so now I have to string you people along in a different fashion.

Trolls unite?

At least @Njmma209 opens clickbait threads about Jones and Colby, generating some sort of MMA related conversation. On his level, unfortunately, but still...
This @bl0b is complete waste of virtual space. Brainless flooding

Trolls unite?

At least @Njmma209 opens clickbait threads about Jones and Colby, generating some sort of MMA related conversation. On his level, unfortunately, but still...
This @bl0b is complete waste of virtual space. Brainless flooding

You're an odd one Billy, you feeling ok?

It’s been over 3 years since the minor hit and run incident and cocaine positive drug test. Jon went on record saying as recent as the OSP fight that he would party hard 1 week away from his fights. Jon is now 31, he has been humbled by losing his livelihood for extended periods of times due to unfortunate confusing PED incidents.

I think now at age 31, Jon has matured and he’s shown he can keep his nose clean for the last three years. When he makes his way back to the octagon soon I think we will see the most focused and best version of Jon yet.

What do you guys think?
The moment Jones "changes his ways"
He wont be the best fighter in the world.

His recklessness is likely a direct correlation to his excellence as a cage fighter

He admitted during arbitration that he's still taking recreational drugs such as cocaine....

You could tell on the JRE interview that he's the type where he doesn't think he has a problem. He said he's a wild boy (WILD BOYS!) at heart and said he still drinks and has fun.

It seems that he thinks because he became a champion while partying, he can control it. Maybe he can but he also nearly killed a pregnant one because of it.

One thing people complained about was Jon hanging with the wrong crowd. Well this "snitching" was just him ditching this wrong crowd so he can finally move forward in his life. So actually he should be applauded for that!

One thing people complained about was Jon hanging with the wrong crowd. Well this "snitching" was just him ditching this wrong crowd so he can finally move forward in his life. So actually he should be applauded for that!
Jones haters for the last year- “We want a cleaner sport, USADA bless”

Jones haters today- mad at Jones for helping make the sport cleaner. “Usada is corrupt!!”

Back