Do you think Jon Jones has changed his ways for the better?

Weird thread. Why ask a question when you are already sure you know the answer?

Jon, is that you? Maybe cover it up a bit more.

Jon Jones keeps acting like he knows something we don't, and there's even rumors swirling about it too. Rumors like he's gonna get let off by USADA and/or fight at MSG this year.

He did the same thing last time and got a full suspension. It is just for the show. If you were about to get out of trouble in a sleazy and possibly illegal way, you wouldn't be teasing about it on Twitter and making things look ten time more suspicious. He knows he's fucked for a long time, he's just trying to plant the idea that he expects to be ok, so he can complain about an unfair witch hunt once he gets wrecked by USADA.

Hence why I said it wouldn’t make any sense at all

He did the same thing last time and got a full suspension. It is just for the show. If you were about to get out of trouble in a sleazy and possibly illegal way, you wouldn't be teasing about it on Twitter and making things look ten time more suspicious. He knows he's fucked for a long time, he's just trying to plant the idea that he expects to be ok, so he can complain about an unfair witch hunt once he gets wrecked by USADA.

You feelin' okay dweeb? It's taking you longer than most to realize, I do this shit. But that's okay, you've earned your spot on my sig, and I will continue to help you along doofus.

Hahahahaha just saw your signature.
So I "tried and failed" in your little imagination?

You actually live here on sherdog are you? You have no points of interest, and you probably don't know $#it about MMA.
You just come here to troll and to try to prove yourself. I bet other guys on your "tried and failed" list forgotten about your existence, just like I will (even though now I giggle a bit).
I wanted to tell you first that there are a lot of pathetic trolls like you on Sherdog - but it actually seems that you're much more miserable than others.

giphy.gif

Hahahahaha just saw your signature.
So I "tried and failed" in your little imagination?

You actually live here on sherdog are you? You have no points of interest, and you probably don't know $#it about MMA.
You just come here to troll and to try to prove yourself. I bet other guys on your "tried and failed" list forgotten about your existence, just like I will (even though now I giggle a bit).
I wanted to tell you first that there are a lot of pathetic trolls like you on Sherdog - but it actually seems that you're much more miserable than others.

Man shut your old retarded ass up.

I'm kidding. Keep going. I enjoy not reading anything you write and trolling you endlessly. ^_^

Man shut your old retarded ass up.

I'm kidding. Keep going. I enjoy not reading anything you write and trolling you endlessly. ^_^

So basically you admit that you're just a troll?

So basically you admit that you're just a troll?

Remember in the beginning, when I asked you a simple question...but you didn't possess the basic primitive intelligence necessary to formulate an intelligent response?

Yeah, I didn't think you did. Retard.

Remember in the beginning, when I asked you a simple question...but you didn't possess the basic primitive intelligence necessary to formulate an intelligent response?

Yeah, I didn't think you did. Retard.

This is a troll thread created by a troll. You asked trollish, irrelevant question that everyone who follows MMA knows the answer for.
I immediately exposed it and put you on your place, instead of wasting time on debating with you.
That made you so butthurt and miserable, that you're chasing me for the last 3? days so I, god forbid, will remember about your existence.\

Your "list of victims" is actually the funniest part. I'm sure all the "victims" had a good laugh at your attention seeking attempts , but I doubt they remember these encounters.

This is a troll thread created by a troll. You asked trollish, irrelevant question that everyone who follows MMA knows the answer for.
I immediately exposed it and put you on your place, instead of wasting time on debating with you.
That made you so butthurt and miserable, that you're chasing me for the last 3? days so I, god forbid, will remember about your existence.\

Your "list of victims" is actually the funniest part. I'm sure all the "victims" had a good laugh at your attention seeking attempts , but I doubt they remember these encounters.

Yo fruit cake, I enjoyed my weekend, and now I'm back, to enjoy shitting on you some more. You still around?

See, I've been pointing out that you're a moron this entire time...and you keep providing great examples; "instead of wasting time on debating with you."

So instead of WASTING TIME debating something YOU PERSONALLY CLAIM EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS, if that isn't some pseudo-intellectual generalizing, on a pedestal bullshit, I don't know what is...you instead waste time getting shit on endlessly by me as an alternative? Interesting approach fruit cake.

It's who he is. That should be pretty clear by now...

Strap a hidden microphone on jones for a few hours after the cameras shut off, guarantee the real jon jones will resurface.

Yo fruit cake, I enjoyed my weekend, and now I'm back, to enjoy shitting on you some more. You still around?

See, I've been pointing out that you're a moron this entire time...and you keep providing great examples; "instead of wasting time on debating with you."

So instead of WASTING TIME debating something YOU PERSONALLY CLAIM EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS, if that isn't some pseudo-intellectual generalizing, on a pedestal bullshit, I don't know what is...you instead waste time getting shit on endlessly by me as an alternative? Interesting approach fruit cake.

Dude...troll thread...and your trolling clickbait post...do you think you realyl deserved a serious conversation?
No my miserable friend, from me you get EXACTLY what you deserve - virtual slaps in the face after I put you in your place. I see sherdog also recognizes you as a troll and yellow-cards you, this is EXACTLY what you deseve, nothing more, nothing less.

I understand that it makes you uncomfortable that I exposed you as what you are from the very start...but come on, get over it.

Last edited:
It's been two years since he's been in bracelets or inside of courtroom, so, at the very least, he's learned how to party without getting arrested.

Don't know what Jon Jones want anymore. He was the best but still not happy. Maybe if he can do what Michael Jackson did with his skin then maybe he will be happy

Nah..

He just keeps getting caught..

Always embraced his talent and greatness. But shit he is a Fuck Up..

Back