Do you think Jon Jones has changed his ways for the better?

Maybe his upcoming (possible) suspension will change his ways after being forced to sit out during some prime years.

Jon Jones keeps acting like he knows something we don't, and there's even rumors swirling about it too. Rumors like he's gonna get let off by USADA and/or fight at MSG this year.

I don't understand how that is possible at all, and I'm a fan of Jon Jones (in the cage). I watched his hearing with the CSAC, and I don't see how it could have possibly went any worse. They straight-up asked him to explain the presence of an anabolic steroid in his system, and he basically just said "I have no idea but I didn't do it." How could he possibly go from THAT to getting let off the hook by USADA?

Maybe I'm just ignorant of how USADA operates. I have no idea. I suppose it's possible that Jon Jones could lawyer up and fight USADA on grounds that the amount in his system couldn't have been the result of intentional abuse, but even IF that was true, how long could that take???? Knowing how the legal system works and how long things can take, he'd be better off just saying he's guilty rather than using an attorney to aggressively fight it. Look at Barnett as somewhat of an example. Sure, he "beat" USADA, but it ruined him. Took years to clear his name.

It's only on these forums that people care about whether or not Jones get suspended and for how long.

To the people paying their salaries (casuals) no one gives a fuck, and they want to see him fight as soon as possible.

Even personally, I don't give a fuck either, call me a casual if you want, but all I want to see is good fighters fight, clean, coked up, roided out. I honestly don't give a fuck, I just want to see fights.

I know this most sit well with most of you, but I don't give a fuck about that either.

You keep talking about how much sense I'm not making, and I keep talking about how retarded you are. You know what a correlation is?

I'm going to give you an example.

Person 1 makes a logical statement.

Person 2 can't make sense of logical statement made by person 1.

Person 2 is retarded.

So you see, I'm not at all surprised you're unable to comprehend simple words. Because you're retarded.

Wow, I'm impressed. This time you have actually succeeded to put a couple of words together and complete some coherent sentences.
Congratulations! I see it took you all day, but at least you managed!

Now, as I mentioned, even though your obsession about yours truly was recognized - this is still a topic dedicated to Jon "Infantile Cheater" Jones.
So please open a separate me, dedicated to me entirely, and discuss me there. That will be correct.

Wow, I'm impressed. This time you have actually succeeded to put a couple of words together and complete some coherent sentences.
Congratulations! I see it took you all day, but at least you managed!

Now, as I mentioned, even though your obsession about yours truly was recognized - this is still a topic dedicated to Jon "Infantile Cheater" Jones.
So please open a separate me, dedicated to me entirely, and discuss me there. That will be correct.

Doesn't take much to impress a retard who possesses slightly less than primitive intelligence I see. I wonder if you're capable of comprehending the thorough clowning you've been receiving. I doubt it. I'll continue to try and help you get there though.

I think no.
He sounds childish, pretentious and immature.

He's a cheater , too.

EDIT: Never mind, guys, it's a Jones troll's thread. Another clickbait

Give the kid a second chance.

People make mistakes.

Doesn't take much to impress a retard who possesses slightly less than primitive intelligence I see. I wonder if you're capable of comprehending the thorough clowning you've been receiving. I doubt it. I'll continue to try and help you get there though.

I see that in your wild (yet primitive) imagination you consider your harmless and incoherent blabbering "clowning".

However, again - not a right place for this. I know that you're a fan of Immature Cheater Jones, however you should understand that it's not the right place to discuss my humble persona

I see that in your wild (yet primitive) imagination you consider your harmless and incoherent blabbering "clowning".

However, again - not a right place for this. I know that you're a fan of Immature Cheater Jones, however you should understand that it's not the right place to discuss my humble persona

Interesting. The uniquely retarded specimen has started using the words I've been using to describe him, to describe me. It seems that this retard has some shred of mental capacity, and indeed does have the ability to...at the very least...imitate those he looks up to.

I am honored to be your teacher, and your idol young retard.

Interesting. The uniquely retarded specimen has started using the words I've been using to describe him, to describe me. It seems that this retard has some shred of mental capacity, and indeed does have the ability to...at the very least...imitate those he looks up to.

I am honored to be your teacher, and your idol young retard.

Darling, again you started writing incoherent nonsense.
Is your concentration enough for only one day, and then your blurry little brain starts to descend into the darkness once again?

And again , I understand that you might not be intelligent enough to understand that this is the wrong forum to discuss me, yet I have to remind you that once again.
Let me try to rephrase it in the language you understand: Boy! Wrong Thread! New thread or daddy will slap you!

Darling, again you started writing incoherent nonsense.
Is your concentration enough for only one day, and then your blurry little brain starts to descend into the darkness once again?

And again , I understand that you might not be intelligent enough to understand that this is the wrong forum to discuss me, yet I have to remind you that once again.
Let me try to rephrase it in the language you understand: Boy! Wrong Thread! New thread or daddy will slap you!

You're such a silly little retard. It's almost cute.

He had multiple opportunities to right the wrongs. At this point it's obvious he is a sociopath and he will never change. He should embrace the villian role at least then he won't seem so fake.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

You're such a silly little retard. It's almost cute.

I see that you, pathetic irrelevant little troll, have completely emptied your vocabulary. How sad.

What now? Will you keep flooding a thread dedicated to Lance Armstrong of MMA, or will crawl back to the hole you came from?

He had multiple opportunities to right the wrongs. At this point it's obvious he is a sociopath and he will never change. He should embrace the villian role at least then he won't seem so fake.

When the UFC depicted him as the heel and fake prior to UFC 182, it worked really well. It should be the standard way of selling Jones. He’s the most natural heel in the sport. The best fighter, a reckless criminal, and probably a sociopath to boot.

FOR now i feel he has cuz deep down seeing DC win 2 belts and knowing that could of been him hurts bad.

He'll comeback destory opponents and get back to the top and then snort a line of coke off a ring girls ass.lol

Jon wins at being the biggest fake personality in sports.

So, no.

I see that you, pathetic irrelevant little troll, have completely emptied your vocabulary. How sad.

What now? Will you keep flooding a thread dedicated to Lance Armstrong of MMA, or will crawl back to the hole you came from?

Watching your IQ drop from double digits to single digits is entertaining enough for me. Please continue, little retard.

Watching your IQ drop from double digits to single digits is entertaining enough for me. Please continue, little retard.

Again, dear - I understand your obsession with me. Infants and puppies love me too, although they're definitely smarter than you.
I understand that you miss a father figure, and we both know that the chance I'm your biological father is very high.

Again though - this is a thread dedicated to Jon "Immature fake personality" Jones.
Is it really too hard for you to understand?

not sure how he can fuck up even more. then it is jon jones who's proved his fans wrong plenty times.

Again, dear - I understand your obsession with me. Infants and puppies love me too, although they're definitely smarter than you.
I understand that you miss a father figure, and we both know that the chance I'm your biological father is very high.

Again though - this is a thread dedicated to Jon "Immature fake personality" Jones.
Is it really too hard for you to understand?

You feelin' okay dweeb? It's taking you longer than most to realize, I do this shit. But that's okay, you've earned your spot on my sig, and I will continue to help you along doofus.

Back