Do you think Jon Jones has changed his ways for the better?

This thread is created by a known Jones-Colby troll @Njmma209 . You're just one of his buddies, therefore your opinion, especially your retarded "challenges" , is irrelevant.

Jones' media is an open source and his infantilism is a known FACT.

Now crawl back to the hole you came from, sad, pathetic thingy

God you're making clowning you very easy. You might want to use your worthless skull holes to look at my sig, before you fully convince the rest of us, that you truly are fucking retarded. But given the context of your responses I can tell, I'll be adding your name right down there below the guy you claim is my buddy. Fucking moron.

I don’t think so and I won’t go into detail on why, but Jones has always been this way and I don’t see him changing anytime soon. The man is a sociopath and if it wasn’t for sports, a young man like Jones would’ve probably ended up in crime. God bless him.

God you're making clowning you very easy. You might want to use your worthless skull holes to look at my sig, before you fully convince the rest of us, that you truly are fucking retarded. But given the context of your responses I can tell, I'll be adding your name right down there below the guy you claim is my buddy. Fucking moron.

Huh? What is it even supposed to mean? Some sort of a comeback? That was totally incoherent.

You seem to be obsessed with me deeply, and through your trolling you forgot that it's supposed to be a thread dedicated to Jon "Cheating Hypocrite" Jones.
Would you like to open a new thread to me personally, where we would discuss my humble persona? I won't mind, you seem to be really interested in me. I'm can't say it's mutual though...

Huh? What is it even supposed to mean? Some sort of a comeback? That was totally incoherent.

You seem to be obsessed with me deeply, and through your trolling you forgot that it's supposed to be a thread dedicated to Jon "Cheating Hypocrite" Jones.
Would you like to open a new thread to me personally, where we would discuss my humble persona? I won't mind, you seem to be really interested in me. I'm can't say it's mutual though...

I can see how a fucking retard would consider my very simple response, incoherent. So I'll give you a pass on that one okay Jeffey? I'm no longer interested in the reasoning behind your original comment, I'm now much more intrigued with your history. There seems to be some level of abuse, be it mental, physical or both.

Either way, I'd like to explore this very unique level of retardation you have reached. If you'd be so kind to continue providing me with research data, I would appreciate it.

Nope but hes gonna be fighting again this is all that matters

Hell yeah, he is! And he's gonna be right back at the top till he stabs a nun to death in a Vegas back alley!

I can see how a fucking retard would consider my very simple response, incoherent. So I'll give you a pass on that one okay Jeffey? I'm no longer interested in the reasoning behind your original comment, I'm now much more intrigued with your history. There seems to be some level of abuse, be it mental, physical or both.

Either way, I'd like to explore this very unique level of retardation you have reached. If you'd be so kind to continue providing me with research data, I would appreciate it.

OK, you started to make less and less sense. Are you having a stroke or something?

No, and there are no signs of it for anyone to speculate such.

Maybe his upcoming (possible) suspension will change his ways after being forced to sit out during some prime years.

Jon Jones keeps acting like he knows something we don't, and there's even rumors swirling about it too. Rumors like he's gonna get let off by USADA and/or fight at MSG this year.

I don't understand how that is possible at all, and I'm a fan of Jon Jones (in the cage). I watched his hearing with the CSAC, and I don't see how it could have possibly went any worse. They straight-up asked him to explain the presence of an anabolic steroid in his system, and he basically just said "I have no idea but I didn't do it." How could he possibly go from THAT to getting let off the hook by USADA?

Maybe I'm just ignorant of how USADA operates. I have no idea. I suppose it's possible that Jon Jones could lawyer up and fight USADA on grounds that the amount in his system couldn't have been the result of intentional abuse, but even IF that was true, how long could that take???? Knowing how the legal system works and how long things can take, he'd be better off just saying he's guilty rather than using an attorney to aggressively fight it. Look at Barnett as somewhat of an example. Sure, he "beat" USADA, but it ruined him. Took years to clear his name.

changed his ways for the better steroids.

He will never change, I think he has proved that already.

Doubt it. He will get in trouble again eventually.
A bad check always returns.

OK, you started to make less and less sense. Are you having a stroke or something?

You keep talking about how much sense I'm not making, and I keep talking about how retarded you are. You know what a correlation is?

I'm going to give you an example.

Person 1 makes a logical statement.

Person 2 can't make sense of logical statement made by person 1.

Person 2 is retarded.

So you see, I'm not at all surprised you're unable to comprehend simple words. Because you're retarded.

"everything is possible once you've found Christ"- Jonathon Jones

It’s been over 3 years since the minor hit and run incident and cocaine positive drug test. Jon went on record saying as recent as the OSP fight that he would party hard 1 week away from his fights. Jon is now 31, he has been humbled by losing his livelihood for extended periods of times due to unfortunate confusing PED incidents.

I think now at age 31, Jon has matured and he’s shown he can keep his nose clean for the last three years. When he makes his way back to the octagon soon I think we will see the most focused and best version of Jon yet.

What do you guys think?

{<jordan}

Idunno what you wrote in the op, but the title was somewhat humorous.

Nah, I just think he's going to become a better liar.

No. If your 30 years old and still a fucktard, you'll always be one. Hopefully he has hired a baby sitter to keep him from screwing up

Back