Do you think Jon Jones has changed his ways for the better?

I don't believe so. I think he has sociopathic tendencies if I'm being quite honest. I genuinely believes he wants to be a better human being, but he has a hard time with self control.

I feel bad for you that you even felt the need to say “don’t take it personal”.Believe me, I don’t.

I think it’s obvious you’re the one here who thinks they’re something special.

Great, I like it that you know your place in your tribe.
Now crawl back to your cave, troll. Seems likethis thread has emptied your vocabulary. Save it to the next troll thread - Colby-related this time perhaps?

Do you think Njmma209 has changed his trolling ways?

Surely that isn't entirely true though, yeah? I mean there must be a limit to your tolerance, right? Like say he walks into the nursery of a local hospital and smothers 50 infants, obviously you'd want him banished from the public forever, right?

I realize the extremity of the point I'm making, so no need to respond to that specific nonsense, but I'm genuinely curious where your proverbial line in the sand for Jones' antics would actually be, as I think it is fair to assume he'll be able to 'do business inside the cage' for some time to come (and I don't really foresee him becoming less of a shitbag as he continues to get away with relative slaps on the wrist).

Stop talking stupid man he hit a woman in his car and took off & smokes weed sniffs the booga suga. I lived a far from saints life so I don't judge and realize everybody has a past. If you want to judge go ahead God until he actually smothers babies in a hospital or beats on old people, he got my fan support, shame we can't all live holier than thou like you...

It’s been over 3 years since the minor hit and run incident and cocaine positive drug test. Jon went on record saying as recent as the OSP fight that he would party hard 1 week away from his fights. Jon is now 31, he has been humbled by losing his livelihood for extended periods of times due to unfortunate confusing PED incidents.

I think now at age 31, Jon has matured and he’s shown he can keep his nose clean for the last three years. When he makes his way back to the octagon soon I think we will see the most focused and best version of Jon yet.

What do you guys think?
2012: Crashed Bentley into a pole, two women with him (none of whom were his fiance), and he was arrested for DUI.

2015: Tested positive for cocaine; hit-and-ran a pregnant woman's vehicle.

There was a three year gap between those incidents too. And he's not returning until 2021, so I wouldn't exactly consider that as "soon".

Stop talking stupid man he hit a woman in his car and took off & smokes weed sniffs the booga suga. I lived a far from saints life so I don't judge and realize everybody has a past. If you want to judge go ahead God until he actually smothers babies in a hospital or beats on old people, he got my fan support, shame we can't all live holier than thou like you...

I like how angry you seem to be about the part that I openly(immediately) called nonsense, as if I'm trying to parallel his actions with that(I'm not btw). It was intentionally ridiculous, because it is fairly ridiculous (to me) to make a claim like 'as long as he fights good in the cage, I'll support him' when we both know there is certainly some combination of actions he can take that will rightfully end your support.

I asked a genuine question about where, specifically, your line in the sand is, because I was curious, not because I am judging you 'less holy' than myself, lol. You apparently have a far higher tolerance for Jones being a fuck-up, than my honest question about your breaking point regarding his ethics though, which is interesting.

For clarity, that was your honest answer to my question? Murdering babies and/or beating old people? I can't help but believe that is an exaggeration.

still the same guy but might be more careful now for usada purposes

I like how angry you seem to be about the part that I openly(immediately) called nonsense, as if I'm trying to parallel his actions with that(I'm not btw). It was intentionally ridiculous, because it is fairly ridiculous (to me) to make a claim like 'as long as he fights good in the cage, I'll support him' when we both know there is certainly some combination of actions he can take that will rightfully end your support.

I asked a genuine question about where, specifically, your line in the sand is, because I was curious, not because I am judging you 'less holy' than myself, lol. You apparently have a far higher tolerance for Jones being a fuck-up, than my honest question about your breaking point regarding his ethics though, which is interesting.

For clarity, that was your honest answer to my question? Murdering babies and/or beating old people? I can't help but believe that is an exaggeration.

That ^^^ was my honest answer you can't get more innocent than babies, old people are just as vulnerable. Murder for your own self preservation is also acceptable. He hit & run a woman was it classy..? No. But I put myself in his shoes celebrity, sh!t in my car, TMZ on the ready, public arrest, f*k dat I'm jacked anyway. Victim is shaken not dead I'm out turning myself in on my terms with lawyer without the mound of confiscated evidence for police parade.

That ^^^ was my honest answer you can't get more innocent than babies, old people are just as vulnerable. Murder for your own self preservation is also acceptable. He hit & run a woman was it classy..? No. But I put myself in his shoes celebrity, sh!t in my car, TMZ on the ready, public arrest, f*k dat I'm jacked anyway. Victim is shaken not dead I'm out turning myself in on my terms with lawyer without the mound of confiscated evidence for police parade.

Fair enough.

Personally, public endangerment is where my line is.

I bet he has a few more checks and balance measures in place (or his team does). People rarely change significantly in the long run.

Tyson I'm Sitting on about $8 million cash, I have $2 million in real estate. I won the UFC belt nine times. I'm internationally famous. I'm 6'4. You on the other hand: i'm guessing 5 feet flat, I'm guessing with the net worth of $100,000. Never won any titles, can walk around without anyone giving a fuck who you are or what you do. my point is, you and I as UFC athletes are not even close to being on the same level. I'm guessing that's why you are constantly attacking me, it's understandable. You're literally and figuratively like a boy compared to someone like me. I'm actually questioning myself as I'm writing this thinking "why am I even giving you the time of day" every time I turn around you are writing me some bullshit, why do you try so hard to get my attention

<30>
Dude is a psycho he's not gonna change

He'll never be as good as he used to be. He was like a wild, untamed stallion. Hard to get that back when people are trying to rein you in at every turn.

Jon Jones has not just become a law abiding citizen, but gone one step further, and if you'll pardon the expression has become a law abiding citizen on steroids

Tyson I'm Sitting on about $8 million cash, I have $2 million in real estate. I won the UFC belt nine times. I'm internationally famous. I'm 6'4. You on the other hand: i'm guessing 5 feet flat, I'm guessing with the net worth of $100,000. Never won any titles, can walk around without anyone giving a fuck who you are or what you do. my point is, you and I as UFC athletes are not even close to being on the same level. I'm guessing that's why you are constantly attacking me, it's understandable. You're literally and figuratively like a boy compared to someone like me. I'm actually questioning myself as I'm writing this thinking "why am I even giving you the time of day" every time I turn around you are writing me some bullshit, why do you try so hard to get my attention

<30>
Dude is a psycho he's not gonna change

If that text you copy pasted doesn't make you a Jones fan then you're hopeless.

He's been like this since high school. No he wont change. If he was going to change at some point smashing in to the pregger's would have been a good time to do so.

What “confused” you about his steroid bust TS? As far as I can tell it’s just that you don’t want to accept it.

Back