Do you think Jon Jones can take Brock Lesnar in a fight ???

I think Jones would finish him.

Well suggesting that Brock could beat him is so devoid of logic that I could only guess that it must be motivated by hate.

not really.

its not a question of skill,of which jones has in abundance. I just think Brock might be too big for him. Not hard to understand.

not really.

it might not a question of skill,of which jones has in abundance. I just think Brock might be too big for him. Not hard to understand.

It is too hard to understand. Cormier is five times the wrestler Brock is and Jones dumped him on his head. I know there's a weight diff and a pure strength diff but realistically, a 230lb JBJ takes a 265lb Brock easily. He'd out-clinch, out strike, out think and out cardio him. Also has more functional strength and a better chin. We saw Brock be totally unable to impose his strength on Randy and Randy was basically 20% of what Jones is today.

COme on people. Its another ball game at HW. Maybe if cain had to cut to get down to LHW jones could take him but not a HW. DC would be better against jones at HW too. Brock might be too slow to be able to get into position for a takedown though.

This. There's not a single person on earth who can beat Jones at LHW. I really believe he wont lose there

For a guy who manages to cut to 205, look at the sheer size of him in there on fight night

He'd no longer be a physical monster at HW & whilst Jones has a great chin, CERTAIN heavyweights could probably beat him. I's still have Jones favourite over Lesnar though

Haha. Brock was/is so overrated. Jones would beat the living crap out of him.

It is too hard to understand. Cormier is five times the wrestler Brock is and Jones dumped him on his head. I know there's a weight diff and a pure strength diff but realistically, a 230lb JBJ takes a 265lb Brock easily. He'd out-clinch, out strike, out think and out cardio him. Also has more functional strength and a better chin. We saw Brock be totally unable to impose his strength on Randy and Randy was basically 20% of what Jones is today.

for sure if it stays on the feet brock will lose but it might not stay on the feet. :D

COme on people. Its another ball game at HW. Maybe if cain had to cut to get down to LHW jones could take him but not a HW. DC would be better against jones at HW too. Brock might be too slow to be able to get into position for a takedown though.

yup.

When Lesnar was champ, I said Jones would destroy him. Most likely scenario: they would clinch, and Jones would knee or elbow him, and Lesnar would go down. Or just a few kicks from range. Lesnar is done. Lesnar beating Jones. After what Jones just did to Cormier? lol. How does Lesnar win? He doesn't.

Lesnar couldn't get Overeem down, how the hell's he gunna get Jones down? Its not like the fights over even if he does

I agree HW's are a different breed & DC would be even more of a threat had the fight taken place there but Jones beats Lesnar I think. Jones isn't a KO artist but Brock's chin isn't the best - he turtles up when he's hurt. Jones would stop him after round 3 or later

265 Brock? You do realize that the only brief moment that Brock would weight 265 is when he steps on the scale at the weigh in. Come fight night he would weight somewhere around 290.

I'm not saying that Brock would win, but your claim that Bones would beat him easily is exagerated.

Brocks rudimentary striking with Jones technical striking and reach would give Brock problems imo, I don't see Brock closing the gap fast enough. That would smash PPV records though.

You do know that Brock has a huge reach as well. Closing the gap wouldn't be anywhere near as hard as you think.

Lesnar couldn't get Overeem down, how the hell's he gunna get Jones down? Its not like the fights over even if he does

I agree HW's are a different breed & DC would be even more of a threat had the fight taken place there but Jones beats Lesnar I think. Jones isn't a KO artist but Brock's chin isn't the best - he turtles up when he's hurt. Jones would stop him after round 3 or later

That was a sick Brock Lesnar with nearly no energy at all.

IF he is healthy ... he would have taken Overeem down.

265 Brock? You do realize that the only brief moment that Brock would weight 265 is when he steps on the scale at the weigh in. Come fight night he would weight somewhere around 290.

I'm not saying that Brock would win, but your claim that Bones would beat him easily is exagerated.

That's what I'm talking about - the weigh in weight. No doubt it would be a 230lb a Jones vs a 285 lb or so Brock. We've seen 285 or 290 Brock against Cain and Randy. It wasn't exactly overwhelming.

i'd like to see how Brock performs in his return before he takes on the p4p king ...don't just throw the guy in there with the best just because he is a big strong beast

This is funny...Brock Lesnar does not like getting hit in the face so I like my chances with one of the most offensively gifted fighters and its not like Lesnar has 100 pounds on the guy...ill give up the 30 pounds on fight night.

healthy brock would throw sledgehammers on jones

Brock is an overrated wuss so yes I most definitely do.

Back