Do you think Jon Jones can take Brock Lesnar in a fight ???

Hard to say until we see Jones as a HW. Brock Lensar is overrated.

Jones. Comfortably. Not sure if by sub or GnP.

Hard to say until we see Jones as a HW. Brock Lensar is overrated.

Well after he left the UFC everyone said he was a wrestler who hated to get hit and just turtled up. Now after 3 years off at age 37 he is beating Jones..

Jones doesn't hit hard enough to even phase Brock, he has a chin like a ball-peen hammer

The only way Brock could win that fight was if the UFC could find a pot-dealing referee dodgy enough to take a bribe to help fix the fight. Which is pretty unlikely.

People here tend to think that skill is all you need and strength nor size doesn't factor in because they've watched too many movies. Try training with a guy 50 lbs heavier than you and see. I do mean heavier not fatter than you.

It's like the same people thinking that Silva would dominate every LHW on the planet. Against a pitter patter striker like Silva or Bonner sure. There's a reason why Jon is in LHW and Silva is in LHW.

10-4 sparky

What's jones going to do, knock him out? Not with his pillow fists. He's not taking brock down abd submitting him either...lol

Jon Jones recently said he would move up to HVW ONLY for the 'right opponent' and 'right purse' With all the talk about Lesnar coming back, is there a bigger fight UFC can make then Jones vs Lesnar? highly doubt it, so if Jones wants that chedda this is the fight to make.

Just curious as to who you guys see winning this fight and how?

those calves

I think you missed when he said he'd fight small HW's.

IMO he is doing everything to describe Cain while avoiding fighting the 265Lbs ones...

different ballgame. Lesnar cuts to make 265. yeah maybe jones COULD win,but could he Really stop lesnar's shot? i doubt it

I think you missed when he said he'd fight small HW's.

IMO he is doing everything to describe Cain while avoiding fighting the 265Lbs ones...

hes trying to fight the champion. the guy that the 265 lbers cant beat.

I swear to God people who think Lesnar would beat Jones are a joke. "Brock has 50lbs on Jones!" He had more on Randy and he could not impose his will on his ancient, past his prime ass.

Jones is bigger and stronger than Randy and far better at every aspect of MMA and wrestling in MMA. Brock would get destroyed by Jones. His weight advantage didn't mean much against corpse Randy and Jones is far better. Wouldn't even be close.

different ballgame. Lesnar cuts to make 265. yeah maybe jones COULD win,but could he Really stop lesnar's shot? i doubt it

Randy could. Pretty sure JBJ could.

He just dealt with the wrestling of a guy that up until a couple days ago was universally considered as a far superior wrestler to Brock.

The logic of Jones haters is pretty funny.

Randy could. Pretty sure JBJ could.

He just dealt with the wrestling of a guy that up until a couple days ago was universally considered as a far superior wrestler to Brock.

The logic of Jones haters is pretty funny.

its funny when you assume im a jones hater ,now you look like a jackass

so brock > jones no questions ? :icon_conf

but whats with people saying Jones will handle cain like he did dc? id assume if he can destroy cain he can destroy brock too right? lol

Yea, but Brock can't make 205 and if he did, he'd be easily beatable.
Jones can't pack on the muscle needed to compete with 240+ lb brutes.
But if they have to lose muscle and appear at 205, then Jones will smash them.

If Jones has to face guys who weigh that much, and have the power to go with it, it's a whole different ball game.
But there is no reason he has to do that. He's a LHW.

its funny when you assume im a jones hater ,now you like like a jackass

Well suggesting that Brock could beat him is so devoid of logic that I could only guess that it must be motivated by hate.

I think it would be a good fight, brock might have the weight advantage but Jones has far more skill in fighting

Back