Do you think Jon Jones can take Brock Lesnar in a fight ???

I would probably bet on Brock due to size - he would have 30-40 lbs on Jones at fight time easily. I think Brock gets Jones to the mat and would pummel him to a decision.

Brock @ HW vs JJ @ lhw would be competitive, JJ advantage.

Brock and JJ BOTH @ HW, JJ walks through brock.

brawck is no fighter and jones is probably the best we have ever seen so

i think brock would beat jones just be bull rushing to take him down and holding him there.

I'd pick Jones over Brock just as i would have picked Cormier. Didn't cormier just destroy a bunch of heavies.
there are probably only 3 guys that could take jones.

JDS, Werdum, Cain and Id probably add Stipie into the mix, he looked quite good against JDS.

anyone who thinks brock would handily beat jones is a serious mma noob, or just a blind hater

Jones would end the fight with one body kick.

Doubt it, but would definitely watch it.

I'm astounded by the level of stupidity I'm reading. People are talking about Brock like he was the Hulk. Did people watch him vs Randy? Genuinely serious because people saying Brock is too big or would bullrush Jones need to look at themselves. Brock would get destroyed. Gus would smash Brock. This thread is rage enducing.

Hell yeah Jones could do it. Of course Brock could beat him too but my money would be on Jones. If Jones was fighting Brock then that means that Jones would probably be coming in at LEAST at 225, most likely higher. Still a significant weight advantage for Lesnar, but Jones has the speed and the technique to make Lesnar curl up into a ball and tap out. Lesnar does not have a fighter's heart.

I'm astounded by the level of stupidity I'm reading. People are talking about Brock like he was the Hulk. Did people watch him vs Randy? Genuinely serious because people saying Brock is too big or would bullrush Jones need to look at themselves. Brock would get destroyed. Gus would smash Brock. This thread is rage enducing.

Yeah I almost avoided coming into here because I knew that the Jones hate + the Brock love would make for one disgusting cocktail, but I just have to give my two cents! I don't mind fans like those though, their posts are always funny when their ridiculous hopes are inevitably dashed against the cold hard cliffs of reality. :icon_chee

I'd pick Jones over Brock just as i would have picked Cormier. Didn't cormier just destroy a bunch of heavies.
there are probably only 3 guys that could take jones.

he didn't destroy anyone but bigfoot, and beat up barnett, couldn't finish frank murr

It would be just like the Overeem fight. Jones would throw some body kicks and some knees and Brock would be done. Not even a competitive fight.

The heavyweight division has always been the least skilled in MMA since guys can get by on power alone.

Jones via light years difference in skill.

This is laughable.

I think people would be surprised at how easily Brock could take him down. Cormier is maybe a more skilled wrestler but it was jones strength and leverage keeping him up

With Brock, I think he'd get that takedown

Not sure if he'd keep it

Love to see this fight

Back