Do you think Biden is a better candidate than Hillary was?

I generally believe this but I also think Hillary's competence is overrated. Biden seems like a better person though admittedly its really hard for us to know given how alienated we are form officials at that level.

I think Hillary is really, really smart. Her political acumen is questionable, her personal judgment is flawed, and her moral constitution is debatable. But she's both very sharp and has a strong command of policy....and, unlike Biden, she's able to articulate her policy knowledge.

Just in terms of apparent intelligence, I think Biden is well below every Democratic candidate in the modern era.

I think Hillary is really, really smart. Her political acumen is questionable, her personal judgment is flawed, and her moral constitution is debatable. But she's both very sharp and has a strong command of policy....and, unlike Biden, she's able to articulate her policy knowledge.

Just in terms of apparent intelligence, I think Biden is well below every Democratic candidate in the modern era.
That's a fair assessment, can't disagree much if at all.

Hill dawg had a lot of momentum considering her potentially being the first female president. Im sure a lot of the apolitical electorate were sold on that fact alone. Joe Biden is a crusty old dude with zero enthusiasm or charisma to back him up.
Yeah Biden brings absolutely nothing to the table. Still flabbergasted how he became the candidate.

Not really. He would have probably been a betting underdog against Trump if not for COVID. Just think about that.

A bit of divine intervention was needed on his part, to get the edge on a guy who has gone from scandal to scandal for 4 years while governing.

Biden is weaker than a lot of candidates who have lost, even if he becomes President.

Last edited:
It's so hard for me to believe that the Democrats could possibly do this again.

They're facing a potential, second loss to Trump. Trump is a retard and the Democrats can't find a candidate better than piece is shit Hillary or decrepit, creepy Joe?

It's like they want to lose.

Hillary had much more popular support. People actually showed up to her events.

Hilary was hated on a level that Biden could never approach. Hilary was hated on a level even Trump couldn't approach. Trumps supporters are far more rabid than anyone supporting Hilary.

Hillary was a Karen on steroids.

Hilary’s got some baggage, but I think she had exactly what the USA needed in a president. She would have been the consummate leader through this past couple years.

Seems to me there was quite a bit more enthusism when Hillary was running, but then again, it's hard to compare because of the pandemic? I remember seeing quite a bit more "I'm with her" merchandise.
Better at being a dense puppet.

Better is kind of an open ended thing.

Hillary is a ruthless experienced politician. Which makes her easy to hate especially if you disagree with most of what her and the democrats want.

Creepy Joe is easer to sell as far as personality but is clueless. He is just a place holder if elected to get the Ho in.

hi oldshadow,

many of the quotes here from folks on the right are the most honest and fair assessments of Mrs. Clinton that i've ever seen on this forum.

far less insanely hyperbolic than some of the stuff that flew around here back in 2016, when she was usually described as the most corrupt human being in North America.

the tone is still critical of Mrs. Clinton, but its now mixed with a kind grudging respect.

interesting. and in a way, kind of hopeful.

- IGIT

Seems to me there was quite a bit more enthusism when Hillary was running, but then again, it's hard to compare because of the pandemic? I remember seeing quite a bit more "I'm with her" merchandise.

Pandemic defeated Trump, had he acted more conservative and not stir so much conflict he would have won. But he took the bait from media and dems criticism.

This is true but confusing.

Biden wrote the crime bill and tried to cut social programs at least 5 times. He even tried as vp until Bernie Sanders threatened to primary Obama.

Anyone who receives SSI and anyone who is related to someone who receives SSI should be opposed to this clown.

i will begin to oppose him right after he replaces the existential threat that trump is.

Hillary had more enthusiasm its not a surprise why she won the popular vote.
She lost because some of the things she said about workers in Midwest which really didnt help with that. Among some other issues.

hi GoldenWolf87,

there were other issues indeed. i can remember the Benghazi investigations. committee after committee engaged in a GOP led fishing expedition that lasted 26 months. Clinton's name was splashed across the front pages of newspapers for being investigated for wrongdoing. it was endless. and it worked.

"Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?" Rep. Kevin McCarthy asked on Fox News. "But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today?"
https://www.ajc.com/news/national/c...ing-benghazi-than-did/hlWHBsbtLlZz3UoZ5vSK9J/

the whole thing was a scam, and McCarthy is chuckling about it.
wingnuts frothing at the mouth and vomiting all over internet forums, raging about THE EMAILS!
the NYT going full page, above the fold, with the Hillary story. day after day.
Fox going wall to wall with "Servergate".

this black cloud of fake news hung over for the duration of campaign season and i have to believe this stuff seriously compromised her in the eyes of the voting public.

so Clinton lost and headed back north to lick her wounds, receding a bit from public life...

...then a funny thing happened in 2019, very quietly, under the radar.

A major investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while she was secretary of state found no evidence of deliberate mishandling of classified information.
The finding by the U.S. State Department, released on Friday by Republican Senator Chuck Grassley's office, follows a three-year investigation, for which Clinton handed over roughly 33,000 emails.
https://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-cleared-wrongdoing-private-email-probe-1466426

that's right. Mike Pompeo's state Dept issues a brief memorandum exonerating Mrs. Clinton. Hillary Clinton didn't actually end up doing anything criminal afterall.

poor Hillary. it turns out her only real crimes was having a peculiar laugh, unattractive ankles, and a fierce ambition to serve the nation as its POTUS.

- IGIT

Last edited:
Bernie Sanders just isn't corrupt enough, he wouldn't be as useful to the Democrat party.

joe is barabbas and we get what we deserve because we could have had bernie right now.

On paper Biden is way better. If you had Obama endorsing him from the very beginning, "Joe was my right hand man he empowered me to enact all the wonderful change I did blah blah blah", Joe would basically be handed the election by default. The fact that Obama didn't endorse him from the very start was, I think, a massive red flag that is still waving even now.
To be fair Obama did live through what is in the Hunter laptops

Hillary could actually speak in complete sentences.

That, alone, makes her more competent than Biden.

I still can’t imagine Biden flying around the world and having crunch meetings with foreign dignitaries, all the while dribbling on the table and falling asleep.

Biden ain’t no king, he ain’t no Caesar ... he’s a fucking joke.

Last edited:
Hilldawg was actually a competent politician.
Yep. I think Biden is a nicer person, but that doesn't necessarily make you the better candidate.
Regardless, so long as fraggle is kicked out we can start moving on with Yolonda.

i will begin to oppose him right after he replaces the existential threat that trump is.
How will you oppose his cuts to SSI if you voted for him thus giving him he power to cut SSI? I think you missed my point.

LOL... Trump is such a essential threat that the dems gave him everything he ever wanted.

Thinking like this is an essential threat.

Last edited:
Back