Do you think Biden is a better candidate than Hillary was?

Depend

For some people was better Hillary for teh "change!" gimmick
Same (or similar thinking) kind of people that voted Obama because black as big factor, where hyped for Hillary because woman

On other hand Biden while having almost zero charisma, he's not obnoxious as Hillary, wich is big deal
Bill Clinton was caught jizzing in the mouth of his chubby-but-hottie intern while at white house, everybody aside angry karens still side with Bill over Hillary because the former got charisma, the latter does'nt

One can say "because she female in unfair world", but
Whatch for example Lady D, sucking riding multiple dicks outside marriage according rumors and people have still pink-glasses disney memory of her

There people liked Diana more, again because charisma (and not-charisma of the counterpart)

Hillary literally have that eternally frustrated vibe of a woman that disliked most of her life in the name of reach something, then failing at reach it
Unlikeable AND loser, now that's a powerful combo

I think people also miss what kind of perfect candidate Biden was
People that complain at him not incarnating some left values fap-dream are the idiots that miss the point
Who's a lefty and care about such shit, would vote left anyway.
It's a granted vote already, no need win it.
This battle was totally over that middle chunk on "unsure" voters that don't have left/right affiliation mindset and dislike extremism
2020 american left was already a shit show at that, the whole riot scum season probably still give a crap taste in the mouth of some that end up voting Biden, and likely pushed many others to vote Trump despite not liking him

American left NEEDED the most neutral, forgettable, colorless candidate, that at same time will look a reassuring choice next to the orange loud asshole AND will look as distant as you can get from looting-burning scum
In a such scenario Biden has been like "Hold my decaffeinated coffee!"

Biden has been doing the corporate bidding, pushing global war, shafting working people, implementing racist policies, and lying through his goddamned teeth for four decades. Hillary only two decades.

Hillary is probably smarter but comes with a lot of baggage. I still think she would have made a decent president.

Biden has much better social skills by all accounts, which might make it much easier for him to actually get things done - he's going to have to reach across the aisle to deliver his policies. I'm hopeful he is the guy to actually do that.

Just a shame he isn't 10 years younger, but I expect him to bring in a strong team to do the heavy lifting - he's got the experience and the contacts to pick the best people around him.

Last edited:
Joe's likeable, like a grandpa. Says crazy things like one too.
Nothing says likeable like an old guy groping women and children (especially children) and sniffing them like candles.

Hillary was an evil cunt and Biden is an incompetent old dust ball who was pushed into his position without any iota of what he's gotten into. It's too close to call.

I've only seen the last few weeks and didn't endorse Joe until he won the primary.... I bet Trump has done more rally's by himself than Obama and Biden combined...

Trump is a rally guy.

He likes to whip his supporters into a frenzy based on a life or death challenge he sees.

More factual policy and discussion isn't his style.

Back