Do you think Biden is a better candidate than Hillary was?

Obama has been actively campaigning for Biden for months.
I've only seen the last few weeks and didn't endorse Joe until he won the primary.... I bet Trump has done more rally's by himself than Obama and Biden combined...

Hillary was only hated by Trump supporters. I barely saw anyone who wasn't a Trump supporter who had anything negative to say about Hillary. I only saw hatred from the left after she lost the election. Prior to that, she was the "most qualified person ever" to run for Presidency. I think even Obama said the same.
Nope. Are you forgetting "Bernie bros"?
There were plenty on the left that disliked Hillary, myself included.
The same people that came out for Obama werent coming out for her. She is seen as fake and inauthentic to a lot of people.
Despite Biden's shit record and mental decline, people like him. Makes him more electable even though Hillary is smarter and more capable

I've only seen the last few weeks and didn't endorse Joe until he won the primary.... I bet Trump has done more rally's by himself than Obama and Biden combined...

Because only a retard would gather a mass of people together for a political rally in the middle of a pandemic.
So yeah, Trump won that one.

Because only a retard would gather a mass of people together for a political rally in the middle of a pandemic.
Those are protest against racism sir so therefore it's ok.

Yeah, let's just pretend that Democrats weren't encouraging and participating in mass BLM protests...IN ThE mIDdlE oF A paNDemIc!

H-dog had more enthusiasm, but also a bunch of hate too.

Just like Trump now has more enthusiasm, but also a bunch more hate now too.

On paper Biden is way better. If you had Obama endorsing him from the very beginning, "Joe was my right hand man he empowered me to enact all the wonderful change I did blah blah blah", Joe would basically be handed the election by default. The fact that Obama didn't endorse him from the very start was, I think, a massive red flag that is still waving even now.

Yeah, let's just pretend that Democrats weren't encouraging and participating in mass BLM protests...IN ThE mIDdlE oF A paNDemIc!
You mean were the mayor of NYC specially said no gatherings except for BLM protest ?

Hillary was probably the superior candidate but for her being a woman. Sad but true.

You see that Trump’s childish attacks don’t really stick to Biden the way they did with Hillary. Biden is more likable, sure, but I firmly believe a man would’ve beaten Trump. It is what it is.

I want Trump to win but if Biden wins I am going to game the system and get all sorts of free stuff including your money.

You mean were the mayor of NYC specially said no gatherings except for BLM protest ?

Don't forget to ignore contact tracing at those events too. That data is racist. Very responsible. Much care. Wow.

On paper Biden is way better. If you had Obama endorsing him from the very beginning, "Joe was my right hand man he empowered me to enact all the wonderful change I did blah blah blah", Joe would basically be handed the election by default. The fact that Obama didn't endorse him from the very start was, I think, a massive red flag that is still waving even now.

It isn’t a massive red flag to anyone who understands this game. Obama wasn’t going to endorse anyone until someone had it in the bag.

Seems to me there was quite a bit more enthusism when Hillary was running, but then again, it's hard to compare because of the pandemic? I remember seeing quite a bit more "I'm with her" merchandise.

I passed a sign on the highway that literally said "Settle For Biden".

While there isn't enthusiasm for electing Biden there isn't the dislike that there was for Hillary either; especially among Bernie Bros and moderate Republicans. Besides the left have made it clear that 2020 was all about voting against Trump.

Hillary wasn’t a great speaker but at least she was coherent. Biden’s last chance should have been 2008. Crazy to see how old the key democrat politicians have got whilst remaining with great power.

Don't forget to ignore contact tracing at those events too. That data is racist. Very responsible. Much care. Wow.
Racism is a heath crisis so it’s ok .. much care

Hillary was only hated by Trump supporters. I barely saw anyone who wasn't a Trump supporter who had anything negative to say about Hillary. I only saw hatred from the left after she lost the election. Prior to that, she was the "most qualified person ever" to run for Presidency. I think even Obama said the same.

Did you miss bernie bros saying they'd stay home or vote for Trump over her?

It isn’t a massive red flag to anyone who understands this game. Obama wasn’t going to endorse anyone until someone had it in the bag.

Cool let's see how well that brilliant strategy works.

Back