Elections Do you see any possible scenario where Trump wins in 2020?

It's basically gonna come down to 3-4 Northeast states who decides the presidency.

Its always been the electoral college that decides the President, not California.

Youre right democracy is evil. Oligarchies where some people are first-class citizens and everyone else is a peasant is the only fair option.

Youre right democracy is evil. Oligarchies where some people are first-class citizens and everyone else is a peasant is the only fair option.
Better than California making the decision for us every year.

Personally, I believe in allowing states to split their electorate vote by district to better reflect the popular vote, district by district.

The sad thing is I think he wins easily. Heres the thing, it's like a championship fight. He doesnt have to win just not lose.
The general public will look at the democrats and the question will be do I want any of these people as president?
The known evil is always preferable to an unknown one.
So it is on the democrats to put forth a candidate that can convince the country they will be good for the country not just better than Trump.

The problem with that is the general country is very skeptical of politicians in general right now so most of what they say will be discarded.
It will take an amazing candidate to win and quite frankly I dont see it.

Bernie was looking good but that has worn off a bit, maybe Warren or Biden but really all three of them are a coin toss.

If you had to ask yourself "will _______ be an amazing President?" Do any of those three come up with a resounding yes?
They might be good presidents. They most likely will be better than Trump but if they will not be amazing and can convince the population of their amazingness then they most certainly could lose the election.

I think it will be hard for him to win again. Clinton was the perfect candidate, very flawed.

The reason why he could win, the dem candidates are too far left, not counting Sleepy Joe.

His poll numbers are indeed garbage for the strength of the economy. With these polls being over a year out from election day that he won't win but it does mean Trump has a lot of work to do if he wants to get re elected.

He didn’t have a chance against Hillary at all, she was winning by a landslide the whole time lol.

Lol have you seen the candidates the Dems have rolled out?

Personally, I believe in allowing states to split their electorate vote by district to better reflect the popular vote, district by district.

Well that makes no sense. You said you dont want a popular vote because you think California would be deciding all the elections, then say you think the electoral vote should be split like the popular vote.

Which is it?

There is no path for Trump! Hillary is really going to win .... this time.

Well that makes no sense. You said you dont want a popular vote because you think California would be deciding all the elections, then say you think the electoral vote should be split like the popular vote.

Which is it?

If states could split their electorate, then some electoral votes from California could go to a republican. Or Texas, looking at it from the other side, could have a few electoral votes go to a democrat.

Or...... split the vote person by person.

Why do I have this déjà vu of Hillary celebration party ruined by Trump whenever I see an stubborn democrat calling victory granted?

I know these things don't concern you, but economy is doing fine and employment rate is at an all time low, were I democrat I'd step down from my pedestal and start working far better than just condemn whatever Trump does.

Trump has accomplished more in his first 3 days in office than Obama did in 8 years. You bet your tush people are satisfied with the Trumpster and will vote again for his orange arse.

Trump has accomplished more in his first 3 days in office than Obama did in 8 years. You bet your tush people are satisfied with the Trumpster and will vote again for his orange arse.
Trump has accomplished so much that he is the first President in modern history to never average 50% in the polls?

Like when he built the wall, locked her up, foxed the trade deficit, and fixed health care.

Wtf Trump wins easily. I have two separate bets in the bet thread on him.

He is one of the hardest working campaigners of all time.

Wtf Trump wins easily. I have two separate bets in the bet thread on him.

He is one of the hardest working campaigners of all time.
And one of the laziest, dishonest and least intelligent Presidents of all time. Hopefully next year we will be rid of him and his supporters can finally crawl back under their rocks.

Who cares about the polls. Remember the polls just before he got elected the first time?

Who cares about the polls. Remember the polls just before he got elected the first time?

The..... correct polls right before he got elected?

You right wing types seem to be determined to forget that happened.

Back