Elections Do you see any possible scenario where Trump wins in 2020?

I am Canadian, Trump WINs easily.

No one cares for kiddy shit that "stars" and Hollywood phony's bring up. If anyone Trump is more entertaining calling grown-ups kiddy names...

Trump is the only president in USA's history that is actually looking after their (USA's) Economy and fighting the trade war with aggression.

If Trump looses, USA looses and China WINS.

Last edited:
The..... correct polls right before he got elected?

You right wing types seem to be determined to forget that happened.
How am I right wing? I'm just an outside observer watching the shit show (hint: look at my location, edit: oh just saw I removed it, Netherlands for your info).

That said, don't act as if Trump winning wasn't a complete shock to most Americans. I can still remember the people saying they'd move to Canada. It was hilarious to watch.

The..... correct polls right before he got elected?

<LikeReally5>

5yrj.jpg

Oh yeah, pollsters really looked great in their 16 efforts...

How am I right wing? I'm just an outside observer watching the shit show (hint: look at my location, edit: oh just saw I removed it, Netherlands for your info).

That said, don't act as if Trump winning wasn't a complete shock to most Americans. I can still remember the people saying they'd move to Canada. It was hilarious to watch.

People said they'd move to Puerto Rico if Obama won too, that doesnt mean anything.

The polls right before the election were correct. People's reaction to the polls were not.

People said they'd move to Puerto Rico if Obama won too, that doesnt mean anything.

The polls right before the election were correct. People's reaction to the polls were not.
How long are the elections from now? So my point still stands. Who cares about the polls right now.

How long are the elections from now? So my point still stands. Who cares about the polls right now.

A little over a year.

You are tight about current polls not meaning too much. Thry are accurate though. In theory things could get so bad that trump would have an insurmountable obstacle to reelection, or could pull so far ahead that no challenger could touch him. Right now it's more of an ego thing for trump than anything important.

Not that ego doesnt dictate policy on important things too for trump, but that's a seperate problem.

Despite what those people said, the polls showed trump was close and the result was also pretty close.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-are-all-right/amp/

<YeahOKJen>

I just posted 20 articles, some of which specifically mentioned polls, in which Nate copper embarrassed himself.

Tell us again how right before the election, after all the disinformation and propaganda had been swallowed, they released some semi-realistic polls, and didn’t make complete fools of themselves and their profession...

<YeahOKJen>

I just posted 20 articles, some of which specifically mentioned polls, in which Nate copper embarrassed himself.

Tell us again how right before the election, after all the disinformation and propaganda had been swallowed, they released some semi-realistic polls, and didn’t make complete fools of themselves and their profession...

It's almost like there was something that happened right before the election that was big national news and changed the poll result. And that for some reason you are pretending didnt happen.

It's almost like there was something that happened right before the election that was big national news and changed the poll result. And that for some reason you are pretending didnt happen.

You’re pretending half the voting population hasn’t hated Hillary for 20 years.

You also pretended Russia stole the election, and before that it was white nationalists, before that it was a “whitelash”.

You, and the entire left are pathetic, and you’ll lose again in 20.

<13>

You’re pretending half the voting population hasn’t hated Hillary for 20 years.

You also pretended Russia stole the election, and before that it was white nationalists, before that it was a “whitelash”.

You, and the entire left are pathetic, and you’ll lose again in 20.

<13>

Keep thinking that. That attitude cost the dems alot last time. Assuming we would win.

Yes, because the only time a incumbent lost in our lifetimes was because of a third party candidate getting a lot of his votes i.e. Bush Senior and Perot. Incumbents just tend to win

You are young - Ford and Carter.

Duck politics! I’ll will vote for the first dog candidate (corrupt)

If the dems continue to just push outrageously left in the debates they absolutely could lose.

Nonsense.. Hillary was as corporate centrist as you could possibly get and she lost.. The last thing the Dems need is another centrist candidate. Bernie, the "crazy left" was polling over Trump in states Trump took to win.
People didnt vote for Trump because of some conservatard revolution, they voted for him against corporate centrist Hillary

the polls were right.

<36><36><36>

How about you post all the polls that state Trump wins in a decisive electoral asswhoppin. You know, the ones where he wins all the toss up States, as well as blue strongholds like Penn.

Oh, that’s right...

I'm Canadian so I'm speaking as an outsider here, but it's really hard to envision Trump winning a second term. And yeah, I know, they said he couldn't win a first term. But I think there are some big factors Trump had on his side the first time that won't be present this time.

1) I think the Democrats, in the face of constant reporting and polling that said Trump had absolutely no chance, really took their foot off the gas and a lot of voters just stayed home, as they felt a Hillary victory was inevitable. In contrast, Trump supporters felt a real "underdog" urgency and showed up at the polls in larger percentages. I can only imagine that Democrat voters will be out in record numbers this time around.

2) A lot of people (including myself) just wanted to see what a Trump presidency would look like. What would happen if a complete political outsider was elected? Politicians are always breaking their promises... maybe he'll be different. He's rich as fuck and doesn't need to take dirty money from anyone... maybe he'll actually look out for the little guy. Well, the bloom is clearly off the rose at this point - he won't have that "novelty" factor going in.

3) Where once he was a fresh candidate full of exciting promises and intrigue, now he's proven to be complete disaster and racked up countless gaffs and faux pas over the last 3 years. No, he's not going to "drain the swamp" - if he was, he'd have done it by now.

I know Trump still has a strong base of ride-or-die supporters, and a large chunk of the country who may not be fond of him but are lifelong Republican voters... but it's just hard to imagine he wins another term after the complete shit show his administration has been.

But is it possible?
“Gaffes and faux pas?”

If you say so, I guess.

But I’m pretty sure most Americans are like:
“More money in my pocket or no faux pas?”

Their decision may surprise you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back