Do you have a morning routine?

Force myself to groggily get up, take a piss, wash face with cold water to wake myself up, drink a glass of cold water, take creatine, make a cup of coffee with coconut butter, do some light stretching and warming up, then head to the gym.

On days I don't go to the gym:
Wake up, piss, log onto sherdog.

You go to gym class before going to your office?

You go to gym class before going to your office?

Well I have to get to work by 1pm so I have plenty of time to go to the gym before. If I go after work there's way too many people in the gym. There's chicks stretching on the deadlift platform and dudes using the squat rack to do curls.

430 wakeup, check clock, can sleep one more hour
515 check clock, 15 minutes to wakeup
529 get up one minute early, put on socks, piss
take blood pressure meds, wash face
open all windows in house
let dog out, feed dog.
check sports, lottery, weather online.
yep, helluva way to start.

Wake up extremely dehydrated look at my watch...oh nice its 0500 time to get up for PT

Then contemplate my life choices for an hour.

Get up at 4:30 AM. Drink a cup of coffee then drive to my gym.

That's all I've got. I am not a morning person at all. I sleep in as long as possible, drink coffee and hope I'm fully awake by 11.

I’m gonna take a stab in the dark here and say you’re either unemployed or a bartender.

I thought it said morning “poutine” and I thought, no, not normally, but it’s happened.

Right now....... wake up at 2:30 am, stick it in the wife, get up, drink a coffee, drive with wife to first job to clean a bar, clean bar while drinking lots of coffee, drive back home stopping at Timmy’s, lay down, close my eyes for a few minutes, fuck the wife again, get up, have another coffee, put regular job clothes on, go to full time job.

After August 31 I can cut out the Timmy’s and before stuff.

Last edited:
I’m gonna take a stab in the dark here and say you’re either unemployed or a bartender.
Guess again. I've always had to be at work by 8. I just have a hard time falling asleep at night, once I do, it's all over... I have the hardest time getting up in the morning. Maybe I drink too much coffee.

Yep its called a sausage egg mcgriddle with cheese and i eat 4 of them

Guess again. I've always had to be at work by 8. I just have a hard time falling asleep at night, once I do, it's all over... I have the hardest time getting up in the morning. Maybe I drink too much coffee.

Aha. I missed the fully part. A most important word. Reading comprehension fail.

Well I have to get to work by 1pm so I have plenty of time to go to the gym before. If I go after work there's way too many people in the gym. There's chicks stretching on the deadlift platform and dudes using the squat rack to do curls.

Wow I wish I can do that with my schedule

Try cutting down the caffeine until you get down to one cup a day.

ps: you will prob have headaches at first.

Right after I wake up and take a leak
giphy.gif

Put some music on
When the album finishes, wash myself
Simmer for a lil bit more
giphy.gif

Get some food and beverage in the kitchen
Go back to room and do whatever bs I'm doing
While this is all going on
I say to myself in my head and out loud
How life sucks and God I hate that fucking place (job)
Time to leave heaven and go back to hell
But right before I leave heaven
giphy.gif

Right after I wake up and take a leak
giphy.gif

Put some music on
When the album finishes, wash myself
Simmer for a lil bit more
giphy.gif

Get some food and beverage in the kitchen
Go back to room and do whatever bs I'm doing
While this is all going on
I say to myself in my head and out loud
How life sucks and God I hate that fucking place (job)
Time to leave heaven and go back to hell
But right before I leave heaven
giphy.gif
Where do you work?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back