Do you have a morning routine?

giphy.webp

Damn I have never heard of anyone actually drinking that before. Are there benefits to drinking it in the morning in lieu of other traditional breakfast drinks?

I don't like plain milk.

Force myself to groggily get up, take a piss, wash face with cold water to wake myself up, drink a glass of cold water, take creatine, make a cup of coffee with coconut butter, do some light stretching and warming up, then head to the gym.

On days I don't go to the gym:
Wake up, piss, log onto sherdog.

Trade lives with me

Wow I wish I can do that with my schedule
Yeah it's pretty sweet but I was already doing that when I had a regular office job. I was preparing for a fight so I had to wake up at 6am to do road work then head straight to the gym after work to train. I had no time to do anything else during this time.

I set my phone alarm 4 times, 5:30, 5:45, 5:55 and 6:00am and then get up, shit, shower, shave, teeth brushed, dressed, grab 2 yogurts 1 banana going out the door and head to work by 6:40 at the latest.

I didn't think there were any females on Sherdog.

Well bro, there are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

Wake up, shower, get dressed, hair, shave, brush teeth, make bed, mine sulfur and metal ore, go to work

alarm goes off at 6, i take a piss,possibly have a shit,frequently toss off. then get out of bed about 730.

Back