Do you have a morning routine?

wake up, fart, shit, piss....then I get out of bed, and think about some breakfast.

I wake up, urinate, shower, dress, brush teeth, go to work.

Wake up, jerk-off. Eat whatever food is sitting left over on the computer desk. 20 minutes crying in the shower. Take a nap.

Wake up
Stretch and check my body in a floor to ceiling mirror

Shower: apply body wash leave on as I apply Shampoo, wash off body wash and apply body scrub, shower off shampoo and body scrub (Clinique), wash face with toner and then apply a herb mint face mask for ten minutes as I prepare the rest of my routine:

Cook steak and eggs and lightly heat a bran muffin, remove face mask eat breakfast and then apply a finisher to the face.

I then carefully choose my suit according to my tie, I then select a watch (of six), I then go to Starbucks and casually walk to my office.

Edit: this is my current routine whilst I’m out of the country, if back home it would be the same except my daughter would be joining me minus the suit, tie and watch selection, that and her mother drives her to school

Last edited:
Coffee, dump, eat, work or watch married with children depending on the day

Swearing, pissing, more swearing, make coffee, drink coffee while getting dressed, go to work.

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

1- Wake up

2- Stretch the GUNS on the bathroom mirror / shower feeling swole

3- put gel on hair to get awesome hair for the day

4- Put beard conditioner on beard to look badass

5- Drink earl grey tea with toast and/or oatmeal

6- Get out there and GET SOME

Yeah OP, I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I didn't think there were any females on Sherdog.

Wake up

Shower: apply body wash leave on as I apply Shampoo, wash off body wash and apply body scrub, shower off shampoo and body scrub (Clinique), wash face with toner and then apply a herb mint face mask for ten minutes as I prepare the rest of my routine:

Cook steak and eggs and lightly heat a bran muffin, remove face mask eat breakfast and then apply a finisher to the face.

I then carefully choose my suit according to my tie, I then select a watch (of six), I then go to Starbucks and casually walk to my office.

Another female Sherdogger?

Wake up

Don't forget returning video tapes lol...

0300 - Reveille, drink glass of hot water with lemon juice and honey, brush teeth, put on PT gear

0315 - PT

0445 - Glass of Ovaltine, shave, shower, dress

0515 - Huevos con quesa y salsa verde and toast; brew coffee, watch news

0600 - Work

Make coffee.
Pour gin in coffee.
Stare at the gun on my dresser for 10min.
Get dressed and go to work.

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worryin's a waste of my, time

pee - make coffee - drink large glass of water - drink coffee - shit - get changed and work out - make breakfast - make breakfast for kids - take kids to school - shower - drive to work

Roll over, smash GF > get dressed > coffee > go to work...

Wake up 5 seconds before alarm goes off, without fail (5 am).

Either fuck wife or dry hump mattress for 15 minutes.

Wife makes me breakfast (usually fried egg, cheese, and meat sandwich).

Once I smell the breakfast cooking, I go down stairs and drink the coffee the wife has already served me and wait for breakfast.

Eat breakfast, drink more coffee and read something.

Then I have a sit down in the bathroom, shave (half the time), shower, get dressed, give my son a hug and go to work.

This routine has been working for over a decade. Although, if I ever start sucking cock, I'll look at myself in the mirror, use a face mask, apply body lotion and also make myself protein shakes in the morning.

I check my work e-mails right when I wake up. Nothing wakes you up better than your boss getting on your ass.

Back