Do you have a morning routine?

Estemachine

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Do some of you take the time of the day to practice a routine that you pretty much follow daily?; This routine can vary from person to person.

I personally begin my day with meditation, I started incorporating the Wim Hof breathing exercises recently, that takes about 15 minutes, then I do another manifestation meditation that takes another 20 minutes, then I make a nutrition packed smoothie, then I work out. I do this 6-7 times a week.

If it means anything I stay healthy throughout the year, I mean I don't have to visit the doctor, it's been years the last time I did.

Last edited:
images

Breakfast, then watch tv while drinking coffee.

Drink Coffee. End routine.

Wake. Fart. Scratch and check testes are still there. Piss. Feed animals . Drink tea.

Fart. I completely forgot about farting. Thanks for the reminder @Tone C

Force myself to groggily get up, take a piss, wash face with cold water to wake myself up, drink a glass of cold water, take creatine, make a cup of coffee with coconut butter, do some light stretching and warming up, then head to the gym.

On days I don't go to the gym:
Wake up, piss, log onto sherdog.

Drink coffee, take pills, watch Bugs Bunny, smoke concentrates, small glass of orange juice, look at wall, look away from wall, get small, give it my all, try not to fall, have a ball

Yeah OP, I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Fucking hippie
What is a hippie?
Yeah OP, I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
What do you do when your face is really puffy?

I warm up straight after waking up for 10 minutes or so, drink a big glass of water then either go running or lift weights. Coffee afterwards while I read the news.

One day of the week I'll lie in and eat a massive cooked breakfast instead, normally Saturday.

Weekdays -Wake up at 5, shower, shave, breakfast and tea. Off to work at 6.

Weekends is up at 6, shower but no shave, off to our favourite breakfast place at 6:30.

Wake, pee, put food in my dogs bowl, get coffee started, take dog for a walk, enjoy breakfast usually while watching a show right now its the Sopranos

Drink tea, eat breakfast, take a shit, shower, get dressed.

Wake up, pray, go potty while browsing, shower and brush my teeth, get dressed play a little with my cat, envy him before I find forces to leave my home. That's about it.

Back