Do you have a morning routine?

images

I need to start doing that.

Can’t get one punch man power but it’s not a bad daily routine for basic level of fitness

My evening routine is to convince myself that I'm going to wake up extra early to eat a good breakfast and get some gym time in before work, then when morning rolls around, what actually happens is that I hit the snooze button over and over to get every second of extra sleep I possibly can.

Roll over slap wife on ass, maybe put it in from behind

Drink coffee , poop, deal with the rest of the day

I need to start doing that.

Can’t get one punch man power but it’s not a bad daily routine for basic level of fitness
When I stopped training, a variation of that was the only thing that was keeping me fit. 100 pushups, 100 situps, 40 bridges, 50 lying hip thrusts, 100 jumping jacks, 50 lunges, 50 jump twists and jump/hop forms of dynamic stretching. Then add probably 5 rds of shadow boxing or 50 burpees. Every morning before breakfast and sometimes 2x a day(before dinner) for over a year after training. Now I'm a lazy fuck.

Drink Coffee. End routine.
That's all I've got. I am not a morning person at all. I sleep in as long as possible, drink coffee and hope I'm fully awake by 11.

Yep, Wake up at 5-530am.

MWF - BJJ

TThu - Weight lifting

Woke up, fell out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
And looking up I noticed I was late
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat
Made my way upstairs and had a smoke
And everybody spoke and I went into a dream

When you have high maintenance young kids there is no such thing as routine. I'm happy anytime I can sleep longer then 4 hours straight and get 6 hours total in bed. I'm not sure how I'm getting by with so little sleep.

If it is work days

get up, drink a cup of water and apple cider vinegar
shower
coffee and itunes on shuffle on the drive to work

Days off and weekend - sleep in, get up, make coffee, light workout while coffee is being made, drink coffee while either watching youtube or listening to music.

give boner a few tugs, cup balls, get up and wait for boner to go away, pee, apprqaoch sink, open cabinet, get toothbrush, grab toothpaste, apply colgate, turn on sink, dip business end of toothbrush in water from spout, bruch chicklets, rinse brush, sip water, swish , spit, open motuhwash, take swig, swish, spit, look at self in mirror, flex, wave goodby to penis, put on clothes, empty litter boxes, wash hands, feed cats wet food, replace water in dish for cats, pet kitty, pet other kitty, pet paul newman, drop a few kitty treats in random spots for kittys to find whiule im at work, get keys, get wallet, get phone, walk out door, lock door, put keys in pocket, walk down to first floor, exit building, walk to car 3 blocks away in the lot i park, get keys out of front left pocket, unlock car, open car door, get in car, close car door, turn car on, turn radio to WEEI and adjust volume to 15, put car in reverse, back up and cut wheel to left, put car in drive, approach edge of lot, put blinker on to turn left, exit lot, proceed to dunkin donuts, park car, exit car, close car door, go inot dunkin donuts, look for attractive women, approach counter, stare at at least 1 or 2 womens asses in store, order my medium nicey icey, order donut dries, get debt card, insert card into card reader, wait 5 seconds, remove card, reninsert card into wallet, put wallet back in pocket, move over to food and coffee receiving area, recieve food and coffee, open coffee lid, grab napkin, put lid on napkin on counter, get exaclty 6 sugar packets, shake them 3 at a time to sugar goes to bottom, understand centrifugal force, tear open sugar packets, empty them onto ice cubes on top of coffee, repeat for next 3, minus thoughts of phyiscal sciences, put sigar packets in trash, grab another napkin, fold in a few times, put it over hole in lid, invert coffee and swirl, turn bakc right side up, put napkin in trash, shoose correct straw, grab correect straw, open correct straw, insert straw, take a sip of coffee, look at my relection in store window, stare at counter girls tits for less than 2 seconds, exit store, walk towards car, reach for keys, unlock car, open driver door, enter car, sit down, put coffee in front cup holder, put donut fries on passanger seat, look in mirror, put car in reverse, back up, put car in drive, cut wheel to right, drive to edge of lot, exit lot to left, drive down west street, stop at first light almost every day because its always red, assess people around me, check for homeless people, check for possible terorists, check for cops, pull forward, approach highway entereance, get on ramp, apply seatbelt, go to work, every day exacly like this.

Wake up get ready and leave show up to my destination just a couple minutes early

Wake up at in a panic 15 minutes before work, rush to get there, skip breakfast. I’ve been unwittingly intermittently fasting since before it was cool thanks to my shit morning routine.

Go to work. That’s about it. And on the weekends, lay motionless for hours until my head stops spinning.

My son wakes me up. Turn on TV for him by remote on my bedside table, phone for 15 mins. Get up, make son breakfast, have a shit and listen to the morning radio. Have oats and looks at emails, go to work.

Wake up, sit on bead devastated for 5minutes, shower, brush teeth, get dressed, turn heater off and air condition on, open windows, breakfast, swipe on for work, drive truck to work, coffee, morning work meetin, coffee, shit,, rinse and repeat

When I stopped training, a variation of that was the only thing that was keeping me fit. 100 pushups, 100 situps, 40 bridges, 50 lying hip thrusts, 100 jumping jacks, 50 lunges, 50 jump twists and jump/hop forms of dynamic stretching. Then add probably 5 rds of shadow boxing or 50 burpees. Every morning before breakfast and sometimes 2x a day(before dinner) for over a year after training. Now I'm a lazy fuck.
That’s quite the routine to do every day and sometimes twice a day.

About 5 years ago now I started doing insanity and then hurt my back at work and stopped.

My lazy ass needs to do something again.

I’m getting small.

I bet I’ve lost ten lbs of lean muscle in the last year alone

wake up
grab a brush and put a little makeup
hide the scars to fadeaway the shakeup

0445 - Glass of Ovaltine, shave, shower, dress

giphy.webp

Damn I have never heard of anyone actually drinking that before. Are there benefits to drinking it in the morning in lieu of other traditional breakfast drinks?

wake up before alarm
Make 1-2 cups of coffee
Lavatory and Shower
Dress myself
Kiss wife and children goodbye
Try and maintain awesomeness throughout day (if possible)

Force myself to groggily get up, take a piss, wash face with cold water to wake myself up, drink a glass of cold water, take creatine, make a cup of coffee with coconut butter, do some light stretching and warming up, then head to the gym.

On days I don't go to the gym:
Wake up, piss, log onto sherdog.
You need to get a life.

Back