Do you have a fighting nickname?

Jake the snake. Cause it rhymes I guess. Everyone has called me that since I was little. My mom loves it. Doesn't bother me tho

well... this is funny for a big guy... but I'm "Cupcake" at my gym. how this happened was Samuel Braga visited my gym and said something that I thought he said "cupcake" (his english is good but sometimes hard to understand). So he started saying stuff like "the big guy likes cupcake... I'm gonna call you Cupcake". So from then on... everybody thought it was funny to call me "Cupcake". I think it's pretty funny lol

we call my friend "Ferocious Charles" because hes like 5 3 100lbs and is not ferocious at all :)

Well, the iron giraffe is my nickname because I'm really rall and I didn't wanna be called buzz saw or some stupid shit like that. I knew someone with a nick name of death dealer and I told him it was douschey. Then he explained that it was because he was a swat guy and I said under my breath that it was still douschey. One of my best friends has a nickname of pitbull, but I love the guy so I don't have the heart to tell him how lame of a nickname it is!

A Few. Boxcar Willie, Switchyard Sullivan, Gentleman Mick Collins, Mick "The 10% Hispanic Causing Panic" Collins, The Count of Monte Fisto, The Kentucky Kimura, White Chocolate, Lactose Free Milkman, Cockpunch McGavin, Dr.Cockpunch, Lord Harold von Flugenberg of Cockpunch and the Southern Dandy.

Win

oh yeah and hasian of evasion

The Pink Ranger or Pinky for short, had a little accident with laundry and dyed my Gi pink.

Squirmy - because when somebody is on top of me I manage to pop out the other end. Often it's because I'm soo thin and long they just can't hold me down the same they'd hold down a thicker dude.

Another nickname is Craig, I don't know why, but Craig stuck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back