Do you have a fighting nickname?

The Dutch Assassin. I'm 100% Dutch heritage and I kill people for money.

Eliminator! Nice.
Sorry, I just gotta ask: Is that two guys kissing on your avatar or two girls? Cant tell.

Peace

Alot of guys at my gym call me 'That dude'....

That dude that I triangled
That dude that I armbared
That dude that screamed..

I go by the nickname , "lightsout". People laugh at me when i wake up. i'm not sure if i know
why?

They call me "Old Guy". I think mostly for the gray hair and the brittle bones. But that's okay because... Old Guys Rule!

The Polish Hammer, because of my Polish heritage and my board shorts are white and red. Or The Cannibal, kindof an unfortunate nickname because of my dental set resembles that of a people eater.

The Brazilians call me Tigre, sounds like chigre when they say it. Some of the other guys at the gym call me the Rabbi because I'm Jewish

Alot of guys at my gym call me 'That dude'....

That dude that I triangled
That dude that I armbared
That dude that screamed..

The_Big_Lebowski___Jeff_Bridges.jpg

No, man, I'm the dude!

I've been called "Mr. Baseball" a few times due to my fondness of the baseball choke :)

Dexter aka Crazy Eyes aka The Baby Killer.

Apparently I look like I kill babies, lack social skills, and am incapable of empathizing with other people.

Do you look piratey?

I used to get called "The Wasp" at the boxing club. "Is that because of your stinging jab?" I hear you ask? No. It was because I once turned up to training in black shorts, a yellow t-shirt with a black Adidas logo on it, and black boxing boots... and then sparred in a black headguard with yellow gloves.

No (thank god). It was just that people couldn't remember my name and they hear the coach call me 'Micky' and 'Mikey' because my name is Michael, so I guess that's where they unintentionally derived it from.

They call me BatBoy because of my big pointy ears lol

we gave my heavyweight a nickname recently, "Honey". his last name is Combs, and he developed a honey habit in wrestling and has carried it on to MMA, so it fits.

i've never really had one, i did get announced one time as "Bigger", because the guy i was fighting was announce as "Big John" and the announcer saw that i was a bigger guy, so he went with it. another ring announcer tried to just give everyone who fought nicknames on the spot, as he announced them as winners, i didn't really appreciate "Dr. Death" and told him as much in the post fight interview.

Back