Do you have a fighting nickname?

Forgot if i posted in this thread, but yeah...

My nickname is Mikeipedia.

No bullshit. Because i know when fights are coming up, and remember fights from years past...

...and im generally a smart ass, know-it-all. :D

Mr.Panda or Pandaman.

I am Asian, built like Roy Nelson, and I don't like forcing things either, I let people fuck up in order for me to get ahold of them rather than me forcing it.

I have a collection of awful nicknames. I don't like a single one.

USA:
Duff
Killary
Artillery

Brazil:
Para

When I trained in Costa Rica, the (Brazilian) instructor dubbed me "Sakuraba". Because I'm Asian. I figure there are worse things to be nicknamed.

Mosquito.

But imagine it enunciated in a heavy Portuguese accent like so: moe-skeet-toe

Just like a mosquito, I am small in stature but pack a nasty sting. I was given the nickname after my instructors noticed I was able to hang and submit opponents much larger me. I'm 5'7" and about 120 lbs making me usually the smallest guy in the class.

Last edited:
the ticking time bomb :/

Only Canadians will get this, but there was a local MMA fighter who worked at a certain well-known coffee establishment outlet across from my work. His self-appointed nickname was "ticking time bomb."

Every morning as I got my double-double, I would ask "How's training, ticking tim bit?"

I should mention he is a featherweight and i am a HWT.

What a stupid nickname.

i've been called "rubberman" cause of my unusually flexible legs/open hips. i could be completely cold, not stretched for weeks, and i could sit in full lotus without touching my legs.

when i get my blue belt in a couple/few months i'd like to buy myself a nice new gi and have "rubberman" embroidered on it somewhere.

they call me herpes cuz u think you've beaten me but then WHaM im back in your faceeee

Silverback. I'm pretty sure it's because I'm a big black dude with a habit of resorting to brute strength.

We have two guys at my gym who carpool together, and no one can ever remember their names. So, we just call them Red and Blue.

i wish i had a cool nickname but no i get the lame common one,every sports team ive played in for the last 13 years ive been called pitbull,and its started at both my judo acadeny and mma team,all these groups have come up with the name independently of each other.
i guess it fits with my surname beginning with pit,i'm short but muscular and strong with a very wide frame,and when it comes to contact sport i'm super aggressive.

Last edited:
i have a common first name...Dave, so i get "dirty dave" "super dave" "davey boy" et al.

before my first ammy mma fight we were laughing because I was the only guy on the card without a nickname.

i was laughing about it with my coach and we came up with the something to throw off the masses.

now to inspire fear in my wake, i come out as "the fluffy pink bunny".

mine is "esputahlo" meaning scarerow in portugese. although it can be spelt espuntahlo too.

My last name is love, I generally get called "love" or "love machine" or "machine"

No one at my BJJ place has done it yet.

Some of the funny names I've heart training are "half guard", "sweat sack" and "puddles"

I got called stripes once in muay that when we were sparring - dude lost and started getting all pissy because I said "lighten up francis" to him.

Back