Do you buy Halal meat ?

I live in Mississauga Ontario which has a very large muslim community and I noticed that the best butcher shops around tend to be halal.

I buy halal whenever it’s on sale at my grocer or if I want good cuts of chicken I go to my local halal butcher.

It’s interesting because when I was a kid I was unaware of halal meat and eat a lot of pork.
Now my kids eat very little pork and request meat from the halal butcher.
The next logical step for you is penile mutilation. It's how it starts.
Have fun!

Give me a break. Do you think that every Halal slaughter house is like that ?
Or just being islamaphobic
Errrm frankly yes pretty much, I'm against all slaughter and all religion so take that as you will.

My post was to show similarities not differences, I could find multiple examples of both Halal and Regular slaughter, and how fucked up it is. They were just the first examples I could find.

Strongly avoid to, and anyway I mostly eat pork.
Keep in mind you're subsidising Muslims and radical Islamist organisations by buying Halal stuff.

If you eat a halal curry at your local curry house you are more than likely not supporting radical Islamist organisations lol.

I live in Mississauga Ontario which has a very large muslim community and I noticed that the best butcher shops around tend to be halal.

I buy halal whenever it’s on sale at my grocer or if I want good cuts of chicken I go to my local halal butcher.

It’s interesting because when I was a kid I was unaware of halal meat and eat a lot of pork.
Now my kids eat very little pork and request meat from the halal butcher.

Only if it saves money. Some halal meat outlets are cheaper, I don't know why. It's probably all the same quality wise. Be smart and save money.

Love halal bacon.

Some of the best cuts and prices for pork I've found in Montreal are at a market that is mostly halal.

They have a small segregated butcher off in a corner.

I buy goat and lamb from the halal place in Toronto. But nothing else really.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back