Do you buy Halal meat ?

White Devil Infidel here:

Zero issue supporting Halal butchers. Nothing to do with religious beliefs, but any meat sellers that don't support factory farming mass executions are OK by me.

And yes I buy into the theory that a stressed animal releases chemicals that could effect the meat.

No but halal chicken over rice is extremely underrated.

Zero issue supporting Halal butchers. Nothing to do with religious beliefs, but any meat sellers that don't support factory farming mass executions are OK by me.

And yes I buy into the theory that a stressed animal releases chemicals that could effect the meat.

Halal Slaughtered animals often come from the same place any other slaughtered animal comes from though, a factory farm. Also Halal slaughter houses absolutely mass execute.

Halal Slaughtered animals often come from the same place any other slaughtered animal comes from though, a factory farm. Also Halal slaughter houses absolutely mass execute.

Perhaps my information is incorrect, would you care to offer evidence?

Perhaps my information is incorrect, would you care to offer evidence?

My opinion is mainly informed from people on youtube who have gone first hand to Halal and Kosher abattoirs to witness the slaughter, I can't provide any evidence right now on them coming from factory farms, but if you look at the amount of huge international chains providing Halal meat, i'd have thought that was fairly obvious, Nando's and Subway for example. There are no rules to Halal meat having to be sourced from any particular standard of farm.

https://mvslim.com/halal-halal-meat-industry/

Last edited:
Barbaric slaughter practices being equal I'll give my money to non-quran following butchers. The religion of insecurity is worse, in practice, than any factory farm. Hard pass.

sounds like real meat so I would eat it but I would not go out of my way to buy halal or pay extra.

My opinion is mainly informed from people on youtube who have gone first hand to Halal and Kosher abattoirs to witness the slaughter, I can't provide any evidence right now on them coming from factory farms, but if you look at the amount of huge international chains providing Halal meat, i'd have thought that was fairly obvious, Nando's and Subway for example. There are no rules to Halal meat having to be sourced from any particular standard of farm.

https://mvslim.com/halal-halal-meat-industry/

My experiences were mom and pop butcher shops that sourced from small farms, looking some stuff up myself I see that was the exception...

It means permissable (by islamic law)
Its not just how its killed but also how its raised and fed .
Certain animals, cuts and parts arent halal aswell.
Ahhhh, I wasn't aware. I'm sure I probably have bought it before, I buy a lot of meat.

I live in Mississauga Ontario which has a very large muslim community and I noticed that the best butcher shops around tend to be halal.

I buy halal whenever it’s on sale at my grocer or if I want good cuts of chicken I go to my local halal butcher.

It’s interesting because when I was a kid I was unaware of halal meat and eat a lot of pork.
Now my kids eat very little pork and request meat from the halal butcher.
Dude, Mississauga has a tonne of European delis and butcher shops.

Halal butchering isn’t better. You’ve been lied to.

I must be misinformed. I thought halal was the process of killing the animal. As in praying, slashing its throat and draining the blood?

Help, @newjerseynick @DoctorTaco ?
im sorry, I’m just a white trash line cook from Portland fuckin Oregon. I can’t tell you what kind of voodoo takes place to make something halal except that Muslims hate us for our freedom

Back