Do you all still consider Luke Rockhold to be the best MW?

Just have Rockhold vs Yoel vs Jacare vs Weidman. Bisping who?

Weidman, Rockhold, Jacare and Yoel make for a really interesting MW division right now. I think any of the four could be champion on any given night though age will rapidly become a factor for two of them.

Weidman is the only one with title defenses out of the mix so until someone steps up and proves they're better I'd have to give him the nod.

Rockhold has more potential, imo, but he has to stop fighting with his chin up and his hands down. He lost to Bisping and he deserved it.

He's 1a or 1b.

i think he and Weidman are pretty even.

Weidman and Rockhold both made dumb mistakes which led to their losses.

he beats Bisping 10/10 times when taking him seriously.

Weidman still has by far the best resume of the last couple of years.

I see a lot of people not taking Bisping seriously as a champ.

Is Rockhold still the Sherdog consensus #1 MW?

Can anyone beat Rockhold at 185 without getting lucky?

Can anyone beat Rockhold at 185 if Luke doesn't over-commit on a jab?

Vitor%2BBelfort%2Bspinning%2Bback%2Bheel%2Bkick%2Bvs.%2Bknocks%2Bout%2BLuke%2BRockhold.gif

To me it's Rockhold. He seems like Wiedman bigger brother. You know bigger stronger faster and a little better than Wiedman. Then Romero to bad he's so old. He'd dominate many years if 29 instead of 39. Romero didnt even start MMA until like 33. Thats past prime and lots to learn.

Bisping could be the best in USADA world. He was always fighting people 10-15% better than they naturally are. Has not lost since USADA I will laugh non stop if he strings together like 4 more victories and goes down as GOAT.

The jury is still out. He really screwed up but also its on short notice,so you have to give him the benefit of the doubt that its an abnormal situation,and that a fully trained for bisping Rockhold,would not let that happen again.

Right now I do not think any MW are the best. Rockhold, Jacare, Weidman and Romero can beat each other on any given right. All four guys need to get more wins against each other and have a title defense streak. The division is too stacked for a "best" MW right now, years before it was Silva, the best for sure but right now, the top four are all the "best"

This. It reminds me of the LHW era before Jones.

Give Vitor back his TRT. I'm tired of watching B level MW action.

Anderson is too old at this point, and while he will remain MW GOAT- he's not as mentally strong as Vitor. He lost focus. Not sure if he got bored or what, but he lost his ambition. Chael put a dent in him. Fucking Chael....hope dude returns soon.

No, on account of I'm not a delusional fuckwit.

And you?

Back