Do you all still consider Luke Rockhold to be the best MW?

im keen to see the rematch between weidman and rockhold now. think that would be a coin toss

the top of the mw division is exciting as fuck right now. you got jacare, romero, bisping, weidman, and rockhold all right at the top.

and bisping fights hendo.

No. Romero and Jacare are.

Rockhold's career might be over, getting KO'ed by Bisping isnt a good sign when you fight in a division with Romero, Jacare, Weidman, Silva, Whittaker, Mousasi.

Well, Rockhold's awesome. Best, don't know. Chris, Yoel, Jacare and Luke, any of them can win. Why don't they just have a round robin tournament for the MW and settle it.

I still think Weidman's the front runner for best mw with jacare as runner up but right now it's anyone's game at 185.

Where are these Romeo fans coming......did Castro get that free internet working right
I was on his train as soon as I saw him fight cliff Starks for his first fight in the UFC.

Right now I do not think any MW are the best. Rockhold, Jacare, Weidman and Romero can beat each other on any given right. All four guys need to get more wins against each other and have a title defense streak. The division is too stacked for a "best" MW right now, years before it was Silva, the best for sure but right now, the top four are all the "best"

This is the most intellectually honest answer to the question.

Bisping got lucky?

More like Rockhold got KO'd easily by a MW that:

He already beat.

Is in the absolute twilight of his career.

Has long been viewed as a gatekeeper.

And not only that, it wasn't a lucky punch. It was Bisping actively exploiting a hole in Rockhold's game: his shitty boxing.

Man. Must be a tough pill for Rockhold and his fans to swallow.

Luke, Yoel or Jacare. Weidman isn't even top 5, Mousasi and Brunson probably beat him too. Whittaker probably puts up a good fight also.

Last edited:
imo Romero is the best MW in the world right now based purely on wins/losses in the last 2 years- but there are always serious concerns about him in 5 round fights vs. the elite.

Yoels my MW dark horse, if he had gotten through him there would have been no dispute from me, but here we are. So no, I don't believe Luke Rockhold is the best middleweight.

MW is a top heavy division with 4 possible champions.

Never did.

I think if all the MW top ten faced each other ten times each then The Chris would have the most wins total and therefore I think he's the best MW overall. I could be wrong, just my opinion.

I do still consider Rockhold to be a better fighter than Bisping. I mean, they're 1 - 1 right?

Nah 2-1 for left hook larry he knocked him out in training as well

The Chris has the highest ceiling of them all. Its a shark tank in the top 5 \tho

"getting lucky"

Vitor%2BBelfort%2Bspinning%2Bback%2Bheel%2Bkick%2Bvs.%2Bknocks%2Bout%2BLuke%2BRockhold.gif
Rockhold needs to go back to holding his ears with his hands like you teach little kids to do

Everyone is acting like Bisping doesn't deserve the win against him wtf, is not Bisping fault that Luke was fighting like that, he won by ko so to me. Bisping is the best MW right now, he won the belt finishing the reining champ. Also imo, Jacare and Gay Jesus are better than him

Back